“Just ok...”

M.C.'s Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #24 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I was told this is the best pizza in town. Being from Chicago, I haven't found any pizza to rave about west of the Mississippi. This place doesn't deliver. And pizza was ok but nothing special to us.

1  Thank McKenna L

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is the 4th time we've been to MC's. The first 3 times were good. This time was TERRIBLE! The waitress was rude, rude, and rude - and the food was so bad the kids didn't want to eat it. I even asked the waitress if the place had recently changed ownership. No. Then we asked for a box and cup to go. The box for the wet, nasty pizza and pasta was free but the cup for the drink we already paid for would cost an extra $2.75. When we got home my husband took one bite of the pizza and tossed it all in the trash. We will never go back.

3  Thank Dorian S
Michael C, Owner at M.C.'s Brooklyn Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Reviewer,

My name is Michael Colella. My parents and I have been taking pride in our restaurant since we opened our doors 17 years ago. Like all smart business owners our number one priority is for our guests to have a great and tasty experience. I'm not sure what night you came in that our service was so poor. Sometimes on a Friday night our little shop can get very busy and this may cause a slight delay in our reaction time. My staff is very attentive and friendly so it surprises me that you would describe your server as rude. We have been #1 on trip advisor for 29 weeks until your review and don't believe our success has been a fluke. If you had been here three times prior with a good experience it hurts to hear that one bad time would give you so much motive to sign up on trip advisor and give us such a negative review. I truly wish you would have approached the management with your concerns rather then coming on this site and knocking us so hard. I would like to invite you back to our establishment and give us a chance to make it right. I am here Thursday to Sunday and please feel free to introduce yourselves to me so I can guarantee your next visit be pleasant and delicious. Thank you.

Michael Jr.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We tried Mc's after reading reviews and we weren't disappointed!
I like more variety on my pizza and they offer a large selection of toppings! I love that they will make your slice any way you want it!
Had the eggplant, sun dried tomato, garlic and ricotta. SO DELICIOUS! The ricotta was super fresh and creamy! My husband had the Stromboli and enjoyed it. I tried a bite and the crust was very good! My daughter had a more traditional slice with pepperoni, sausage and pineapple few other things. She loved hers too. We all agreed the crust was great! We got there right before closing and didn't realize it but they didn't rush us just made us some great Pizza!

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

It's amazing my kids are loving the pizza and pasta! The boy's will be having a great snack this evening!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I just moved to Colorado and have been searching for a good pizza spot. I found way more than I anticipated! This place is amazing!!! The Calzones and cannolis are the best. The staff was great the price was right and the food was perfect. This is my new favorite spot.

Been to M.C.'s Brooklyn Pizzeria? Share your experiences!