“Yummy pizza NY style”

Cuisines: Pizza
Littleton, Colorado
“Yummy pizza NY style”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We are big fans of the margherita pizza - and the call ahead/pick up is great. The pizza is always hot and delicious and the staff is friendly.

Visited October 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Best pizza in the Denver area.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Best authentic NY pizza in the Denver area. Been enjoying their menu for years. They were closer to my house but moved a few years back. I don't mind the extra drive time when I am rewarded with the quality and satisfaction. Warning you will become addicted.

Visited December 2012
Graham, Washington
“Great NY Pizza”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Nailbanger Here Again. This place rocks for Pizza. The atmosphere is all about NY and well done at that. They have a full menu from appetizers ,salads, hot and cold subs,pasta dishes,calzones,strombolis,whole pies or by the slice pizza and dessert.There is plenty of parking and the service we had was outstanding. This is my go to place for pizza in Littleton. I will be back for sure.

• Visited November 2012
Denver
“Amazing food with family atmosphere”
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

My family loves MC's. It is family-run and you can tell that they take a lot of pride in the food they serve. Pizza with white sauce is our favorite but the sandwiches are great too. They use the same dough as the pizza. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Denver, Colorado
“Outstanding!! Wish we lived closer!”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

My son turned me on to this authentic and wonderful pizza parlor. He was so proud to finally take me there after his cross country team adopted it as their post-meet meal. This is what a pizza place should look, smell and sound like. It's a true family business and you feel like you're an honored guest at their home. And the pizza is simply outstanding. I wish we didn't have to drive so far to get there. But it's a great experience when we do.