“Takes more than a group of yuppies eating to be great”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #5 of 424 Restaurants in Littleton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Parker
“Takes more than a group of yuppies eating to be great”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The inside is crowded with tables and very loud. The food is average and somewhat over priced. The menu covers just about anything you need for lunch or breakfast. There are a lot of adjectives before each item, but french toast is french toast and an egg is an egg. I guess I am just a Sam's #3 guy. Will I go again... afraid not.

Visited August 2012

Lakewood, Colorado, United States
“Great food, but way too LOUD!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I had such yummy French Toast with berries and cream, GOOD, freah, hot, smooth coffee and great service, but it was so loud in there I could not hear my husband across the table from me. I'd love to go bck for the food, but won't for the NOISE.

• Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Pancakes and More”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Stopped in to Toast for breakfast with my family and of course I had to try their plate of assorted pancakes. Not too impressed. Although the toppings with whipped cream and fruit was delicious, the pancakes themselves were lukewarm and doughy. They seem to do a better job with eggs.
Service was friendly but very slow. Overpriced for the meal quality.

• Visited May 2012
St. Louis, MO
“Over priced and over rated!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I found nothing exceptional about my breakfast at Toast. Admittedly the portions were generous and the food was well cooked. But, when I considered the price, service, and atmosphere my experience did not match the reviews.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Up2wnGirl
Englewood, Colorado
“Love Toast!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Favorite breakfast place in the entire Denver area. I eat here at least twice a month, and have yet to have anything even remotely disappointing. Great place.

• Visited June 2012