“Love Toast!”

Ranked #5 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Favorite breakfast place in the entire Denver area. I eat here at least twice a month, and have yet to have anything even remotely disappointing. Great place.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We didn't have a lot of time as we were heading to the airport, but I will say the their coffee is FANTASTIC!!!! The food portions are extremely large so don't get set back by the prices as shared my plate with my husband but could have easily shared it with another person as well. It's a fun place and the staff are attentive.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Toast offers yummy, jazzed up breakfast & brunch items. From pancakes to big breakfast burritos, I've eaten here a dozen times and never been disappointed in the food. My kids (ages 13, 11 and 8) like it too. Toast serves Novo Coffee, which is roasted locally in Denver - I think it's terrific. What keeps this from being rated a 5-star? No WiFi - they will admit that they want to "turn tables" rather than have folks hanging out and surfing on their computers. Plus, the service is very solid but I wouldn't describe it as overly friendly most of the time (it's not unfriendly - it's just not usually 'chipper'). It's not inexpensive - breakfast for 2 will likely cost $20-25 plus tip. But if you want very good food and lots of choices - you'll enjoy Toast.

1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed April 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I paid about $34 for our breakfast today, including the tip for our waitress. The portion of the food was large, and the service was not bad. The taste of both the food and the coffee was excellent! Would go there again.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Toast is just hand-down amazing. Admittedly, it doesn't look like much, but don't let that fool you. What they lack in decor, they make up for in flavor. Toast has original and wonderfully delicious dishes, from pancake flights, to eggs benedict and beyond- and most excellent coffee. I can't speak highly enough of Toast, and we WILL be back - again, and again, and again!