This was the second time we have stayed here. Staff very friendly and polite. Always enjoy the fruit flavored water available in the lobby as drinking lots of water is necessary due to the altitude. And enjoy the evening snacks and refreshments and the chocolate chip cookies. Location was excellent for our visit to Littleton and easy access back to C470. Also very convenient to Red Rock Amphitheater for the concert we attended. Room was large, clean and bed was very comfortable. Thank you to the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate beautiful views of the Rocky Mountain foothills from Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton hotel. Conveniently located off of C-470 and Ken-Caryl Avenue, our hotel provides easy access to Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Morrison, southwest Denver, and Chatfield. Enjoy close proximity to local corporations along with the fun and excitement of the surrounding area. Host an event at the plantation style estate Manor House or at the Terrace Gardens Event Center. Go to an outdoor concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Get your fast car fix at Bandimere Speedway. Explore one of the world’s most famous dinosaur fossil localities at Dinosaur Ridge, located only 8 miles from our hotel. Our hotel is located within the Ken-Caryl business park and is near Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente and Apria Healthcare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton
- Littleton Hampton Inn