Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscookiesken carylwest sideoff the highwayhappy hourfront desk staffthe breakfast areaclean roomsgreat hotelred rockswould stay here againgrocery storegreat stafflittleton areafront rangeenjoyed our staycomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Would highly recommend this Hampton Inn!

We stayed here for a youth hockey tournament even though most of the team stayed at a nearby hotel. Hampton Inn is less expensive and has the same amenities.

Can't say enough about the amazing customer service. A special shout-out to Mallory who was very helpful upon our arrival! I forgot to check the website for refrigerator/microwave...and as soon as I realized our room didn't have them, we asked if we could get a refrigerator (a must with kids and a 3-night stay!) Mallory had a refrigerator in our room within 5 minutes! She also had great recommendations for nearby restaurants!

Breakfast is your usual free hotel breakfast, but this hotel does a nice job of mixing up the hot breakfast portion each morning. They also have water, fruit, and cookies out daily in the lobby.

Thank you, Hampton Inn staff. We will be back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for reviewing our property. Mallory is awesome and we love when our guests are satisfied with their stay. Thank you again!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I like staying at Hampton Inn's because they are consistent. Sometimes though, even cosistent properties have a stand out, and this property stands out above the others. The rooms were nice and clean, hallways were quiet, and I will say that it had the BEST breakfast we've had at a hotel in a long time. Easy to find location, lots of restaurants and activities nearby. The beds were comfortable and consistent with other Hamptons. Oh...funny thing....when you sign in, you have to tell them that you won't smoke ANYTHING in the non-smoking room. I guess this is the "New" Colorado. :)

There was a large hockey tournament in the area, and this hotel had a LOT of hockey families in from out of town. The pool was clean, warm, and def wore out the kids.

We asked for a fridge to be added to our room, and that was set up before we arrived.

If I wanted to be super nit picky, I would say that on an extremely windy night, you could def hear it though the windows. I also thought our room was a little on the warm side (and a challenge to cool), but the rest of the family thought it was fine. These 2 items were so minor that it didn't detract from my rating.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 2nd floor, right by the stairwell. The morning we checked out, there was a distinct odor of cigarette smoke in there. We told the staff, and they said that they had to move some smokers from the stairwell to outside overnight. Don't know how often that happens, but thought you should know. The stairwell was def NOT noisy at all.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Mark, thank you for taking the time to review our property and for the kind words. I had to smile about your comment on our no smoking policy. You are correct in your assumption. So glad you enjoyed the breakfast. We have added several new items recently. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was a great location to spend the night in Denver adjusting to the elevation before driving to the high country. The rate at this hotel was far below what we expected, likely because of a very low tax rate. The hotel was very quiet and our room was very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Betsy, thank you for the review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you visit again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Great price and willing to match Expedia listing. Friendly staff. They even served appetizers, wine and beer!! The rooms are clean and very nice. Im here now so havent sampled the breakfast. TONS of amenities..office area, Tv lounges, fitness room. Absolutely no complaints. ..and price was MUCH better than the nearby Hilton.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Deb, thank you for the nice review of our property. Our evening reception Monday through Thursday is very popular. We are so glad you enjoyed the hotel and hope you return soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 2 nights at this Hampton Inn as we were visiting Denver to ring in the New Year. The check-in process went so fast-he already had my keys ready to hand to me as soon as I said my last name. The room was very clean and comfortable and I loved the free, hot breakfast in the morning. We visit Littleton/Denver many times a year, and we both mentioned that we would love to stay at this particular hotel again next visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Amelia, we are so glad you enjoyed staying with us. Thank you for the kind comments and taking the time to review our property. Glad you enjoyed the breakfast. We have received great feedback on all our new breakfast items. Hope you return soon.