I stayed in many different hotel/motels during our 10 day visit to Colorado. Traveling with a child it is much easier and more affordable to have a mini fridge and microwave in the room. We stayed at much lower cost places that included that. The room we were given At this Hampton did not have either. When you are paying more than twice as much a night that should be standard in my opinion. The staff was all very friendly and helpful and the facilities were very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate beautiful views of the Rocky Mountain foothills from Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton hotel. Conveniently located off of C-470 and Ken-Caryl Avenue, our hotel provides easy access to Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Morrison, southwest Denver, and Chatfield. Enjoy close proximity to local corporations along with the fun and excitement of the surrounding area. Host an event at the plantation style estate Manor House or at the Terrace Gardens Event Center. Go to an outdoor concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Get your fast car fix at Bandimere Speedway. Explore one of the world’s most famous dinosaur fossil localities at Dinosaur Ridge, located only 8 miles from our hotel. Our hotel is located within the Ken-Caryl business park and is near Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente and Apria Healthcare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Littleton
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton
- Littleton Hampton Inn