Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscookiesken carylwest sideoff the highwayhappy hourfront desk staffthe breakfast areaclean roomsgreat hotelred rockswould stay here againgrocery storegreat stafflittleton areafront rangeenjoyed our staycomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

It was nothing spectacular but clean, friendly staff and breakfast was good. It was convenient to our daughter's apartment. I think I will look for something a little less expensive next time. Why is Littleton so expensive?

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable rooms and we are glad you enjoyed the breakfast as well. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had to book this room at the last minute, you never know for sure what you will get when you don't have the time to check out hotels or reviews. From the check to the check out the experience was stress free. The hotel offered a cocktail and light snacks-perfect after a long day.The room was spacious, bed comfortable, and having charging station right next to the bed was a great convenience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and will be using this as my hotel when I am in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to take advantage of our evening reception. Our guests really enjoy the complimentary beer, wine and snacks. It is a wonderful compliment that you have made us your hotel of choice when in Littleton. Thank you.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I try to stay at the Hampton - Littleton every time I am in Denver. This last visit I accidentally left something behind in the room. I called to check and they were able to find my belongings and send them back to me promptly. Friendly staff, redecorated lobby and dining area, very clean rooms and baths. Even brought our bicycles this last trip and enjoyed the beautiful trails near the hotel which is located near the foothills. No problems keeping our bikes in the rooms. Great hotel and staff!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Valerie, so glad you enjoyed the bike trails. It really is beautiful along the golf course. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had been at this location previously and was given a twin queen in a very tiny room. It was noted in my previous review. This time upon check-in, I noticed my registration had a trip advisor stamp on it. I'm not sure if that was the reason or not, but I had a great mini-suite (king size bed) with plenty of room, although it was pricey. Hotel remains clean and a friendly staff. Very pleased with the room.

Breakfast is the same terrible food you get at most of these types of hotels. I think we as customers should start letting these hotels know how bad this food really is. Nasty egg substitutes, cheap breads, and horrible juices from a machine. It is not free as some claim. We do pay for it one way or another. Or maybe the hotel should give us two prices upon check-in; one with breakfast and a cheaper rate if we do not eat.

Room Tip: Great rooms if you do not receive a twin queen (standard room).
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank J W
redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

JW, We appreciate you staying with us again. We're glad you enjoyed the larger room type. Thank you for your input on breakfast. Hilton is always working to offer items that the guests will enjoy and does make changes and additions based on the feedback they receive. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I made my reservation at this property nearly a year before arriving and checked early to make sure they still expected me (and my service animal). No problem. When we arrived early, there ws no problem. When I asked for a refrigerator (despite being full), there was no problem. The room was lovely, well appointed, quiet (even on the first floor next to the laundry room) and the staff was so solicitous. We missed the evening meal as work took precedence, but breakfast was great. There are grocery stores, restaurants nearby and even a golf course adjacent. Nice area to walk the dog, too. I hope there's space for us next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side facing the street are quieter as freeway is on the other side of the building.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Anne P
redland45, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

I hope that next year you can enjoy the evening reception. We have received numerous compliments on the complimentary beer and wine, as well as the Anne, thank you for the review and the kind words. appetizers. Thank you again and see you next year.