The Littleton Hampton Inn and Suites was just the perfect place to stay! The hotel was right off of the highway so was really easy to find. There was plenty of parking and the property looked clean and well kept. It is right next to a golf course and the mountains so the view was great. It's also next to a shopping plaza with a grocery store and several small restaurants so food was easy to come by. The location was also great for visiting things both in the southwest corner of Denver and frankly anything in Denver too. There's a big walking/biking path just to the side of the hotel that provided a nice quick access to exercise.
The hotel inside was just as nice as it's grounds. All the public spaces were clean and looked new. Cookies awaited us each night as well as a really nice breakfast each morning and a simple selection of dinner-type foods (chips with salsa, salad, and a rotating hot dish) each night. The food was always good and having it all available as part of the room rate saved us a lot of money versus eating out every morning and for dessert each night.
The room was spectacular!!! It was a big suite and yet was cheaper than many other hotels in the area that we checked in on, especially considering the benefits. The room was just huge! We very comfortably stayed there for a week and had plenty of room to spread out and relax. We even spent one rainy day just hanging out in the room and watching movies (and throughout the day the room was really comfortable). The bed was comfortable, we did wish the pillows were firmer since they seemed to go flat really quickly. That was our only complaint though.
All in all we were super impressed! This is the nicest place we've ever stayed including work travel trips. We would love to visit and stay again at the Littleton Hampton Inn and Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate beautiful views of the Rocky Mountain foothills from Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton hotel. Conveniently located off of C-470 and Ken-Caryl Avenue, our hotel provides easy access to Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Morrison, southwest Denver, and Chatfield. Enjoy close proximity to local corporations along with the fun and excitement of the surrounding area. Host an event at the plantation style estate Manor House or at the Terrace Gardens Event Center. Go to an outdoor concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Get your fast car fix at Bandimere Speedway. Explore one of the world’s most famous dinosaur fossil localities at Dinosaur Ridge, located only 8 miles from our hotel. Our hotel is located within the Ken-Caryl business park and is near Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente and Apria Healthcare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton
- Littleton Hampton Inn