This is a great place to stay. The breakfast that was included was very very good and should satisfied anyone for a good start of the day. The evening items where a surprise but only M-F as I understand but the breakfast I belive is all week.
I would stay there again in the future. I know most do not like the next item, I want to let smokers know they do have some smoking rooms available and that is a plus for me and my wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate beautiful views of the Rocky Mountain foothills from Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton hotel. Conveniently located off of C-470 and Ken-Caryl Avenue, our hotel provides easy access to Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Morrison, southwest Denver, and Chatfield. Enjoy close proximity to local corporations along with the fun and excitement of the surrounding area. Host an event at the plantation style estate Manor House or at the Terrace Gardens Event Center. Go to an outdoor concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Get your fast car fix at Bandimere Speedway. Explore one of the world’s most famous dinosaur fossil localities at Dinosaur Ridge, located only 8 miles from our hotel. Our hotel is located within the Ken-Caryl business park and is near Lockheed Martin, Kaiser Permanente and Apria Healthcare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Littleton
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn Littleton
- Littleton Hampton Inn