“Worst Mexican Food Ever”
Review of El Senor Sol

El Senor Sol
Ranked #136 of 430 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 21, 2007

We visited the new El Senor Sol on Coal Mine road and Bowles in Littleton tonight. The service and salsa were pretty good for a brand new location. The food left much to be desired. The sauce on my combination plate was the absolute worst I've ever tasted. I've eaten great Mexican food all over the United States and Mexico. I would not recommend the food here to anyone. The salsa was good, however.

The check was incorrect - double charged for margaritas and the kids item was overpriced on the check by $2.00. They corrected it - after waiting 20 minutes.

We will not go back. If you want really GOOD Mexican food - go to Bandido's on South Kipling. The best I ever had was there, not at El Senor Sol.

1  Thank 3rdCamaro