“average food; was seated on patio and staff forgot us!”
Review of El Senor Sol

El Senor Sol
Ranked #164 of 429 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband went in by bar and was ignored so we walked out and went next door to the cafe and spent the $50 we would have spent on El Senor Sol.

Been there for lunch and service was great. Shame on the evening crew...

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Salsa, green chili, service, margs...I would have to say this place has it all. My wife and I have been going to the Golden location for about 10 years and the Coal Mine location for about 6 (back when it was on Pierce and Coal Mine). The food comes out amazingly fast for being such high quality which is great since we have 3 young kids in tow whenever we are there.

Friendly staff who we enjoy getting to know. Fun atmosphere with the vibrant colors and artistic chairs. There is nothing I would change about El Senior Sol. Best Mex in town.

Favs: Pregnant Burrito with a Chili Relleno inside and the Burrito Sampler.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

We have always loved the Golden location of this restaurant, so decided to try the Littleton venue. The ambiance is not as lively or fun, but the food was comparable and decent and service fast. I had the chile verde, which included enough meat for a family of four, and was rather salty. I may try something else next time. The salsa is good and spicy, and the chips crisp and light.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Good food and not bad prices. I suggest the Royale plate. You will find it on the menu. It seems to have a little of everything, stuffed poblano peppers, shrimp, some beef, and all good. It just takes some time to make this dish. Keep that in mind if you are in a big hurry.

Good food and fair prices.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

We have been eating here for some time ,they now have several in the denver metro,there is also one in Golden on West Colfax,that I went to first,WATCH OUT for their Margaritas,they are huge,the med is .most peoples large.Service is also great!

Been to El Senor Sol? Share your experiences!