“Good food - Recommend”

Angel's Share Kitchen & Pub
Ranked #48 of 422 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: "Intimate and cozy wine bar in Littleton, CO creates a culturally unique wine list paired with cuisine perfect for social interaction. Also featuring regional micro brews on draught and handcrafted cocktails."
West Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Good food - Recommend”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I went here with a friend who stays in the area, I am from the UK. We had planned on eating in but I was very tired so we got take out food instead and a cocktail at the bar. First of the menu is very good and interesting, I am from the UK and like a varied menu which this was, I was interested to see if it would be good as I am not used to eating in places in a strip mall. The bar itself is lovely and the staff were very welcoming, I order a caipirinha and my friend had a mojito both very good.

The food we had ordered a lots was great value and tasted good. Very well packaged as well for take out and the taste was lovely for everything we had which was a good selection across the menu.

Overall would recommend - the wine selection was also very good based on my experience / knowledge.

• Visited November 2013