“2nd Review! Castle is Now One of My Favorites!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Castle Bar and Grill
Ranked #59 of 418 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Greenwood Village, Colorado
“2nd Review! Castle is Now One of My Favorites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

When I first reviewed The Castle, I'd been there twice. Since then, I've returned over a dozen times. Why? OUTSTANDING food (imho, best burgers in Denver, honestly!), great atmosphere and service, and convenient location. This place is soooo worth a try if you like local, unpretentious, bar/restaurants. Always friendly & welcoming, anyone would feel comfortable here.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Albert A

Greenwood Village, Colorado
“OUTSTANDING Burgers...& more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Having driven past the castle well over 10k times over the past 30 years (not the most appealing outer decor ever...) I was MOST pleasantly surprised when I was recently taken there for lunch by a close friend. (So impressed I returned the very next day with family for a repeat!) Under new management for the past 4 years, let me assure you the Castle serves burgers that will match up with anyone anywhere. I realize that I've only had two (Jalapeño Creamcheese & Doublebeef) and "witnessed" four others, but there's no doubt: Top quality, fresh ingredients perfectly cooked to order make for a GREAT burger! Add in a friendly atmosphere, attentive service, jerk fries, & cold, cold beer and you have a local gem that's quickly become one of my favs. My standards for "Best" burger are way high, and the Castle matches up with the Cricket, My Brother's Bar, and all of my other "Magnificent Burger" grilles. Well worth a try. The homemade Chili is also top shelf.

• Visited October 2013