“Solid breakfast”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 430 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We had a breakfast skillet, egg and French toast combination and BLT. All were served warm and good. Server was not very enthusiastic. A solid option for standard breakfast options.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Service was a little slow, but very good. Good food a a fair price. Came out exactly as ordered and very hot. I really enjoyed my breakfast.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We made our first trip to The Egg & I upon moving to Denver this week. It was the perfect first meal out. We had a great server who was personable, engaged and very efficient. Our breakfast was hot, tasty, good portions, great price. The place is clean, brightly lit and we were made to feel welcomed guests.

We will definitely have this place on our list of regular spots for breakfast or lunch.