“Always Delicious”
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #65 of 446 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

Le Peep has such a delicious variety you can eat as healthy or hearty as you like. Go before 8 an you probably won't have to wait. The service is great and waitstaff have always been friendly.

Reviewed April 25, 2015

I usually stay away from reviewing chain restaurants but since we had reason to stop for breakfast, I'll tell you what we found. My wife had the 18 wheeler which is two eggs, home fries and french toast, two extremely large slices of french toast cooked up just right, a tad crunchy on the outside and fluffy inside to soak up plenty of maple syrup. I had the chicken fried steak, topped with a pleasantly spicy gravy, accompanying two eggs, home fries and an english muffin. It was surprisingly better than expected. So, if you're like us and are away from your usual haunts, try Le Peep. I believe you will enjoy your meal.

Reviewed February 21, 2015

My wife and I live just a few miles away and whenever we are looking for a Saturday brunch spot, this place is on the top of my list. You can call ahead to get on the list but no matter how busy they are the wait always seems to be 15-20 minutes. That is probably because they get the food out so fast. The service is always great, the staff is young and friendly.

The breakfast burrito it incredible! I would love to try something else, but can't stop ordering it!

Reviewed December 11, 2014

My wife and I met friends here this morning. I don't think that there's a poor choice to be made on their menu. My breakfast burrito was so huge that I brought half home. Their green chili is pretty good, too! The other breakfasts served around the table looked great and soon there was nothing left of their plates. This is always a great place for breakfast. We like to sit upstairs by the windows-just seems a little more cheery! They have a loyalty card-yea, we get a free selection next visit!

Reviewed November 11, 2014 via mobile

Came to Denver to visit friends and we loved Le Peep so much we ate there twice in 4 days! Very wide variety and superb ingredients. I highly recommend the breakfast burrito! Great prices as well.

Been to Le Peep? Share your experiences!