“Overall fantastic restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Overall fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I decided to eat here because it was near the hotel and had good ratings online. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a warm welcome. The atmosphere was homey and fun and out waitress was lovely. The food was absolutely delicious. I loved my husbands breakfast burrito and I don't normally enjoy them. I didn't believe the host that the pancakes were the best in the state, but after trying them I agree! On top of it all, the prices were reasonable. Couldn't ask for a better dinning experience!

• Visited May 2013

Denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delightful Brunch! Feels like home”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Not only were the cajun inspired brunch and one-of-a-kind pancakes delicious, the service was unlike most restaurants you will visit these days. Each of the staff members from the host/hostess to the servers to the managers greeted us, talked with us and joked with us. It felt as though we were visiting old friends of ours who wouldn't let us help in the kitchen! When we left, not only was our appetite more than satisfied but our hearts were also full from the hospitality and personal attention the NoNo's staff pays to each person. It was refreshing especially because service like NoNo's offers is becoming more and more rare these days. This is definitely a restaurant you could become a "regular" at! The price is reasonable, the portions were generous, the timeliness was outstanding and our overall experience was unforgettable. I highly recommend NoNo's Cafe for either a quiet brunch as a couple or a boisterous family celebration. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Interesting Historical Background”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went for a late Friday lunch. The food was good: shrimp scampi, Nono's chicken, and a red beans & rice dish I cannot find the name of on the on-line menu--but my brother raved about it. The staff was courteous and we were seated by a charming gentleman who shared the history of the restaurant, an explanation of its name, and the fact that a second branch will open in Denver soon. He made the whole experience very special--we sought him out to say goodbye & thank you.

Visited August 2013
Kansas
“Great Food, Great Service, Special Place”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had brunch at this restaurant today and it was excellent in every way. The food was excellent and service was exceptional. This place has been one or our favorites for over 20 years. It just doesn't get better than this. If you have been to New Orleans and loved it you will love NoNo's.
I have read other reviews on here and they are awful People who want a 15 minute meal should go to McDonalds. They obviously don't understand fine dinning. Go here and write your own review. You will be greeted by the owner and the service is impeccable. Good food takes a little time but you will love the atmosphere, the view (sit outside if possible) and the genuine people.

• Visited August 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Mediocre Food but Very Poor Service”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Boy I don't know about the good reviews - it must be the employees. I have decided we will never go back after we have gone to this place for a few years. We use to go for breakfast lunch or dinner. However, due to the poor service and the mediocre food at best after the last few visits. It was embarrassing to take out of town guest to a business meeting after I told them how good this place was. The restaurant had maybe 3 tables with people, it took 20 minutes before they got our drink order, we put our food order in at the same time. It took over 45 min. to get our food. We almost had to walk out without eating because we another meeting to get to. I have had this happen during breakfast and dinner now as well. For the prices and the inconsistent food now the poor service. We won't be back.

• Visited July 2013