“Great Mexican food - wonderful staff!”

3 Margaritas Family Mexican
Ranked #71 of 427 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Have eaten here twice, now - a delight, both times! Staff is infectiously happy/friendly and extremely competent - we waited for nothing during the evening. Food DELICIOUS ~ margaritas even better! The atmosphere is charming...can't say enough good things about this one. Family owned and operated - will make sure to go back again...Thanks, 3 Margaritas!

There are newer reviews for 3 Margaritas Family Mexican

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The good was great and prepared the way I like it. The services was the best and I enjoy this restaurant I will eat here again when in the area.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

i have never thrown up so much in my life after getting food poisining from their cheese cake

Reviewed February 27, 2012

We placed our order and it came our quickly and that was the last time our server approached our table until he dropped off the bill. No drink refills. No more chips. No more Salsa.

Food was very bland. They served a handful of chips with the Queso Dip. $4.99 for Queso Dip and we run out of chips. There may have been 10 full size chips and a few smashed to pieces chips in the bottom of the basket. We had to leave behind 75% of the queso. What a waste of money. The dinners were below par.

My advice: AVOID!

Reviewed July 20, 2011

I've eaten hearsay times. It is one of my favorites. But you have to choose the right dishes. The Carne Asada is To Die For! Tortilla Soup is excellent. Camarones con Tocino & Camarones Portuguesa are very good. Original Margarita is excellent.