“Love/Hate Relationship”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I constantly wage the battle of the "Hacienda Colorado" war. I LOVE the fajitas, love the chips and salsa, love the place! He hates to go because we have had such consistently bad service and their prices go up and up and up. This last visit, we noticed that they no longer have "1/2lb fajitas" and "1lb fajitas." It's not "Fajitas for one" or "Fajitas for two." The 1/2 fajitas has always been enough for the two of us to share. We were told by the server that it's now "not 1/2 lb of meat." It was still enough for two, but disappointing that they couldn't just leave it alone since the prices border on little high for Mexican food anyway.
The battle will continue! Because I still love the food!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food is the expected Mexican style food, however, what makes it better is that they put their own spin on things. We knew the restaurant was Mexican and had our mouths all set for the Mexican taste. We were not disappointed with the Mexican style and were delightfully surprised by the spin they put on the traditional dishes. The wait staff worked as a team and did not only focas on their own tables but on all of the guests. Service flowed in the correct order with drinks to appetizers to main meal.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The atmosphere was great! Chips and salsa were great!! Food was that out of a box.....could have gotten better mexican at Amigos! food was luke warm and dry and bla!!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I arrived early on a Friday afternoon and business was picking up. I was able to grab a seat in the bar and I had a very friendly and attentive waitress named Claire. The drinks were great as usual and the chips are always fresh, not store bought. The food arrived on time and the special-ordered quesidilla was delicous. A friend and I sat and talked for a while and never felt rushed, even as the bar filled up. Great place! I will come back again and again.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great fresh food, really good margheritas, and friendly service in a well furnished, comfortable room with ambient lighting.