“Best South-West Style Food Around”
Review of Hacienda Colorado

Hacienda Colorado
Ranked #14 of 429 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is our favorite south-west style restaurant, the closest we've found to New Mexico. Service is good with plenty of chips & salsa. The margaritas swirls are good. Some of the non-traditional dishes are the best. The dishes with tacos, enchiladas, burritos, etc are average. Atmosphere is very nice and the outdoor dining adds to the seating options.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Things have really slipped at the Lakewood location. The last few times I was there I made a mental note to not come back. It is just a totally lackluster imitation of Mexican food. But it's convenient and usually safe and other people talk me into it. Never again. Last time I ordered Jaime’s Platter which is two beef enchiladas and two chile rellenos. I ordered it smothered with the spicy pork green chile which is one of their spiciest offerings. There wasn't any green chile on one of the two rellenos and what there was was about as spicy as Pace Picante mild. The Cadillac margarita was so heavy on the Grand Marnier that my wife couldn't drink it. The wait staff (we had at least three different people bring something to our table) ranged from apathetic to surly. To top it all off I woke at 2:00 am violently ill.

2  Thank mitchand
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went to lunch here for a family reunion. There were 9 of us altogether. The food was good, nothing gourmet, but good, in large quantities. My husband's meal was a little late coming out so they took it off the bill. I would definitely go back there for more.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We often go here for Happy Hours to enjoy their fantastic huge fishbowl- sized delicious margaritas on the rocks and well-priced appetizers. The atmosphere is fun and festive, the lighting is golden and flattering, the chairs are comfortable, and the whole feeling is perfect for celebrations. Having dinner or lunch is a different experience with rather bland & unimaginative food, although the fajitas are fantastic due to the hand-patted flour tortillas and excellent guacamole.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Hacienda Colorado is good. It isn't authentic by any stretch of the imagination, but we go there frequently. The servers are friendly, and food is always exactly the same as the previous time. They have a good menu with plenty of choices, and everything we have tried has been good! You have to try the sangria swirl margaritas! There is a waiting list almost every night of the week, so I recommend calling ahead and getting put on the wait list!