“Our home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shack

Shack
Ranked #162 of 417 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“Our home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

You can't go wrong ordering anything on the menu! EXCELLENT food, staff, owners, and all around the perfect place to hang with friends, watch a game or just relax. My husband and I are regulars, have been for years and will continue to be regulars for life. We've gotten to know the staff and some have even become friends. The people we've brought here have all become addicted to the Rueben Burger and I cannot get enough of their wings (honey hot flavor, more sweet than hot)!

Denver
“Been going to the Shack for years now.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

My husband and I can't count how many times/years we've gone to the Shack. I even tried the La Jolla CA location just to see if it compares to the Littleton restaurant and it doesnt. Not in food quality or atmosphere. We usually get the Shack Burger with hot sausage and the Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich. I just love the seasoned curly fries. We also like the wings but had to cut back on those bad boys... We've noticed through out the years that it's become more popular with families. Most likely because of the non-smoking indoor rule taking effect. That and the game area in the back probably attracts. It's definitely tough to find a seat on the weekends around dinner time but it's worth the wait!

• Visited January 2012
Las Vegas
“Nice place for casual drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

I had been to another related Shack restaurant in Hawaii years ago and my entire family including kids loved it, especially the wings. My coworker/friend and I stumbled on this Shack accidentally, and the bartender told us that a group of college buddies ended up in Hawaii, a couple of places in California and one in Colorado, and they each opened a Shack where they landed. I think that piece of trivia is fun in itself, but this was a nice place to relax with drinks. I do have to say though the only food we tried was the wings, and they did not even seem like the same wings we had in Hawaii, and I did not like them. I am sure the other menu items were good, as they appeared so at other tables, so do not take this as a bad vote, I just wouldn't get the wings again. I do recommend this place anyway, so do try it, especially for drinks, and maybe to watch sports.

• Visited January 2012