“Great Recipes and treated like royalty”

Jade Garden Restaurant
Ranked #178 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 26, 2013

It has been a very long time since i have been treated so well at a restaurant. From the time we walked in the door out waiter was at out table making sure anything we needed was there. The meal started with a pork rangoon and eggroll which were both excellent. The soup, we had theWonton and Hot n Sour soup, best I have ever had, and I have eaten a lot of Hot n Sour and Wonton soup. Our Entree's were Moo Goo Gai Pan and Szechuan Steak, The Moo Goo Gai Pan had a lot of chicken and a delicious sauce that was magnificent. The Szechuan Steak was very tender and the sauce was like BBQ, but not exactly, hard to describe, but I wanted something to scoop it all up on because it was so good. The fired rice was a perfect compliment to all the entrees. This is our first night in Denver and we were so lucky to find such a wonderful restaurant. I did want to reiterate that the service was fit for a king, We will be back before we leave Denver.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have taking my children to this restaurant for years so went back for a sentimental visit and was not disappointed. The pu pu platter was wonderful as was the lemon chicken, pork egg foo young, and mongolian beef.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here many times over the past years and always enjoy the efficient and friendly service by the staff. We arrived early on a Friday evening to a mostly empty dining room and were seated in a quiet booth. Our waiter was there in an instant offering water and asking if we wanted drinks or tea. The menu is extensive but it was not difficult in making a selection. We ordered a couple of appetizers and an order of moo shu vegetables and cashew shrimp. It was all fresh and very tasty with just the right amount of spice. We were not able to eat everything so leftovers were boxed for take home. The traditional fortune cookies were presented with the bill and one cookie had no fortune so when I mentioned it to the waiter he quickly brought out two more. Nice. The restaurant was filling with customers upon our departure, not a surprise. We will continue to enjoy their excellent service and delicious Chinese cuisine.

1  Thank Triumph1970
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best egg rolls in the city.
Excellent Happy Family and Lemon Chicken.
Great Pork Fried Rice.
Gets your order to you in short time.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We have loved eating at Jade Garden for years. It has good, tasty, food, a pleasant, calm dining area, and good gluten free options. It's not a super fancy, splashy place but is a reliable, calm place for a nice meal.

1  Thank rolfdenver