“A bit disappointed”

Ranked #95 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Normally, i like Panera, but this one seemed to have service issues. Food was mediocre, soup was not good. Will pass on coming back.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Standing in line at Aspen Grove Apple store made us famished, and we wanted a quick but good sandwich. Having had some questionable experiences at Paneras elsewhere in the past, I was hesitant to try again. However, it turned out quite well. I got a grilled cheese, and it was truly excellent. We will likely go there again when in the neighborhood.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've tried a bit of everything, and have found everything to be really good. The bread that they serve with soup and salads, however, is NOT good. The crust is way too hard. The desserts are fabulous...everything!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Panera Bread offers lots of options: Mix & match meals of salad/soup/sandwich, great meal-sized salads, and awesome baked goods. One of my favorites is the bread bowl filled with the soup of your choice. Any of the soups are good choices. The salads, especially ones with salmon or steak, are superb. The hardest thing about eating at Panera is leaving enough room for a delicious chocolate croissant or pecan sticky bun-I'd walk a hundred miles if I had to use up those calories! So worth it!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love Panera Bread. The bakery is great, and the food is always good. I have never been disappointed.