“Salty Chichen”

Cuisines: Seafood
Denver, Colorado
“Salty Chichen”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I ordered a$14.99 special shrimp and chichen that included soup, salad, and desert. Chichen was so salty my wife could not eat it. Heard through the grapevine new cooking style they have is very salty. Meal would have been great value if it was eatable. The other items were fine.

Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful dinner”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Took our son and his friend to dinner here and had a wonderful time. Service was excellent, food was very good and drinks were tasty. Our server was polite, informative,and non-intrusive.
The restaurant was clean and we were greeted immediately and seated.
Will continue to dine here.

• Visited May 2012
Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
“family time”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

we had a great time here and the servers were the best and willing to put up with a roudy group like my family

Greenwood Village, Colorado
“They need a new manager”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Everything was wrong when we ate in the Lone Tree Red Lobster last nighyt. It was cold outside, 48 degrees, and they had ac on in the building. We kept complaining, and they did nothing. My wife asked fror salmon cooked ry, and it came covered in butter. We asked for the manager. She was too busy on the telephone to c ome to our table. We have eaten in this location manay times, and none was like this. They did take the salmon off, but it still ruined our evening. Red Lobster, get your act together. I am sure you woulod agree that a manager should come to a table when asked for. By the way, it was my birthday, I gave them the special birthday coupon you emailed me, and no one said a thing. They did not even recognize my birthday.

• Visited March 2012
München
“Love it”
Reviewed July 7, 2010

It was lunch time and there were not so many people, meaning no wait to be seated. They did a good job seating us close enough to other customer's tables in order not to feel all alone in this place. Our waiter was a young and very ambitious guy who really tried to spoil us with service. We were a party of 6 and were all happy with our food. What can you say, I love Red Lobster.