“Great food! ”

Imperial Garden
Ranked #192 of 440 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Finally found a good Chinese restaurant! The sweet and sour sauce is perfect, soup is delicious, and fabulous egg rolls. Nice and quiet during lunch and I highly recommend the sesame chicken. This will be our go to place now, for sure. Oh, and great prices! We had a VERY filling lunch for two for barely $15!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We called for delivery and the woman on the phone was very prompt and helpful. I think that she was the same one who made the delivery! She was very friendly. The food was amazing! Menu includes a number of unique and delicious items! We had the Mango Stir fry, and it was perfect. The BBQ Slice Pork in Sweet Sesame Sauce was also very good. The portions are huge so I recommend sharing!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Read a review on Trip Advisor and decided to check out this restaurant we have passed many times. Had very tasty shrimp fried rice with good amount of big shrimp. There were many other items on the menu which were all at a reasonable price. Service was quick and efficient. So much food that we couldn't eat it all so will enjoy the rest at another meal. Spoke to some people outside the restaurant before we entered and they all raved about the food. Glad we gave it a try and will certainly go back again when we are hungry for Chinese food.

1  Thank wildlime92
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I got takeout for my family last night and the food was awesome. It was a great experience. We had the sesame chicken, pork lo mein, garlic chicken, and shrimp egg rolls. the food was very tasty and we will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Elisaposted
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I started eating at this place about 12 years ago. But I hadn't been there since moving 4 years ago. I wondered if it was still as great We met my grand-daughter and her mother there to exchange presents
We had their Szechuan Shrimp, Shrimp with Vegetables, Sesame Shrimp, and Sesame Chicken, We all agreed it was wonderful. For those who haven't tried the Szechuan Shrimp, it is shrimp, onions, and pineapple stir fried in a spicy red sauce. Fabulous!
The Hot and Sour Soup might be a touch HOT for some people, but Ilove it. The lunches we had came with soup, either steamed or fried rice, a vegetable egg roll, and an utterly delicious filled wonton(Fried).
If you like Wonton Soup, try the Imperial Wonton Soup for two. Almost a meal in itself.
Shirley, the owner, recognized my grand-daughter and greeted her with a big hug(I got one too).
Still the best Chinese place in the area!

1  Thank tahitiare