“Best Cheese Enchiladas in Denver”
Review of Taco House

Taco House
Ranked #213 of 424 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dallas
“Best Cheese Enchiladas in Denver”
Reviewed June 16, 2009

I Live in Texas, but grew up near denver and I have been going to Taco house for going on 30 years now, I never miss an opportunity to eat there when I am going to be in the Denver Area, even if I have to drive an hour to get there.

Centennial, Colorado
“A good standby.”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

A good standby.

Colorado Springs, CO
“Best Addictive Cheese Enchiladas Ever!”
Reviewed June 17, 2008

By no means is this the fanciest Mexican restaurant around, nor is it meant to be; most people would classify it as a "dive". However, I've been going here with my parents and with my own kids since '82 ... all of their food is the best bang for the buck around Littleton.

I'm not kidding about the cheese enchiladas. Me, my wife, my three boys almost always order the same thing: A double order of cheese enchiladas, a side order of the queso tostadas and then we chow down ... they are sooooo good!

Littleton, CO
“skip this”
Reviewed January 21, 2008

Taco House can't even get the soda carbonation right.
bad food, dirty place, lousy service and potholes in the parking lot.
This is the nightmare travel spot movies could be made of.

1 Thank Burbgal
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“EXCELLENT Mild Mexican food, pleasantly priced, family atmosphere! FAMILY FAVORITE! Recent change in management...”
Reviewed December 21, 2007

EXCELLENT Mild Mexican food, pleasantly priced, family atmosphere! FAMILY FAVORITE! Recent change in management w/continuity of excellence

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook