“Tastes like frozen food....”

Romano's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 427 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Just ate at Ramanos in HR, the service was ok, the restaurant was dated and in need for a good cleaning...then the food, it was frozen quality best, I had ravioli and it did not taste any better than the frozen ones I can buy at the store...the sauce was bland and no fresh cheese....my ceasar salad was a joke, old lettuce and too much dressing...the bread was good, but the butter was in cafeteria packets, spring for a little butter bowl! I will not go back, I forgot to mention it was way over priced...olive garden is better and I would give it a C at best.

There are newer reviews for Romano's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Romano's is Littleton's gem! I have never been disappointed here. The service is always fast and staff always polite. The homemade italian salad dressing is very good and their pasta sauce is simple, perfect and addictive. If they sold their sauce it's all I would buy. Romano's will always be my local favorite.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

While we have been to the original Littleton location, we usually go to their second location in Highlands Ranch near C-470 and Broadway. This is one of our favorite family Italian restaurants and we have eaten here many times. The service is always good and the food consistently tasty. I either get the chicken parm with homemade pasta or the triple treat. The liter or half liter of house wine is an incredible bargain. My only complaint is that they close at 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays--even staying open until 10pm would be great. If you want an Italian restaurant that is family owned with consistently good food and service, this is your place.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We chose Romano's because of the reviews from Yelp. It was a GREAT choice. It is a family owned business. My salad was pretty good. I had the dinner salad with blue cheese. I then ordered Penne Rosa. It was delicious. The waitress suggested it and she was right on the money.
The waitress and hostess were VERY nice. My husband and I look forward to returning. I am glad I finally found a really good Italian restaurant, that isn't a chain.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We always enjoy going here. Great service. Lasagna is special and some of their dinners... I'd like to see their spagetti sauce a little thicker...Fantastic pizza.

1  Thank gretchendiva