“Bad all away around...food..service!!!!prices.. just not good”

Angelina's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #155 of 427 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The first time (and last) was very bad. The service was terrible! the food was just okay. The night we were there.... the restaurant had three other family's so, it wasn't packed! we had to ask for bread three times and never did get it. We ordered red wine and white was brought to us. Over all it was bad.

1  Thank bad1234
There are newer reviews for Angelina's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed April 20, 2013

First time there....best pizza in Colorado! I'm from NY and have been here for years...and have never come across such a wonderful pie,,,,,,it will be the only place I get pizza in Colorado! Bob was wonderful...made me homesick!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Service was attentive and friendly. Salad was heavy with dressing. Dinner tasted pretty good, but expensive for the meal. The red wine (a Montepulcianno) was a good value for the price.

1  Thank CBColes
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Well, my husband and I just came home from our second time there. We liked it just as much as the first time. My husband had a shrimp dish and I had rigatoni and they were both very good. We had a Groupon. We were very full when we done. We will go back again. The owner came by and visited for a few minutes...a nice personal touch. I recommend it. It is a little more expensive but the service etc., is worth it.

1  Thank smiledi
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Everything we had was excellent and cooked to perfection! The staff was very pleasant and the owner Bob is a sweetheart - this is truly his passion. The Garlic Bread was to die for! Bob has been there for 19 years! It's located in a strip mall so that really throws you for a loop but, step inside to a bit of NYC's Little Italy! Everything was great and we can't wait to go back!

1  Thank MaMa-Rex