No photo provided
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Been to this restaurant twice and have loved it each time. Specially love there floor seating. The menu has lots to offer and i would personally recommend their Pad Thai (Thai Red curry) and Chicken Sriracha. I tried the Hot option and it was spicy indeed :)

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner. While parking was a bit snug, we were seated immediately. Appetizer arrived in 5 min, dinner within 10 min after ordering. The menu is a joy to read- almost everything sounded good. I got the seafood pad thai. Chewy but tasty. Ordering medium spice (not hot it 'Thai hot') was perfect.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I can't say ENOUGH positive reviews about this fantastically delicious Thai restaurant here in Littleton,CO! It is clearly FANTASTIC.

We've bein coming here ever since it opened - [1-2 times a month]- when they bought out "Wild Orchid.".

The food is ABSOLUTELY delicious!!....

The chairs are padded, again for those of us still yet 'slim-bummed' folks, The restroom - albeit, a bit crapmped,is kept very clean,

If you're in the area - make sure to give them a visit! I PROMISE - you'll be thrilled!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We hadn't been to WG for so long that this time around (last night) I made sure we got a reservation at a table: the place has what Wifey calls "traditional Asian seating". That's sitting on a raised floor, cross-legged or however you can manage it. Now, she's OK with that, but after these intervening years (a decade?) I would've needed a little help getting up after the meal, especially if we had ordered dessert. Our 28-year-old son couldn't remember when we'd last been here. Thought I was the one with memory problems...

So, where was I... This neat little spot has held up well. Can't understand two recent reviews claiming it wasn't authentic enough (a worn-out criticism if ever) and that it represents great value. Truth is somewhere in between, although I think WG's version of Thai is pretty darn close to other restaurants in more than a couple of cities. The kids and Wifey had seafood and chicken pad Thai, with my better half going for the mild version acceptable to those hailing from Northern Europe. All gave it a thumbs up. I tried the Gai Yang, charcoal grilled chicken with the restaurants just-right sweet chili sauce. Very satisfying, and a lot of chicken (half a small bird? a quarter of its larger cousin?) Appetizers were all very tasty - I would recommend the Chicken Satay and WG's Tidbits, a neat little sampler of rolls, dumplings, etc. Skipped dessert, but not because I'm sensible. Our daughter had a couple of pumpkin pies waiting for us back on the counter at home. Can't get much more melting pot than that!

Prices - OK, not bargains. Service - Love the older generation gals at WG. A younger server kinda slumped around the table all night, giving me the impression she'd rather be out clubbing. Kids today.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I think this place is pricey for what you get and the service is mediocre. If someone referred you to this establishment, then they don't know Thai food.