“Awesome!! Ownership, Service, & Food!!”
Review of Wild Ginger

Ranked #40 of 421 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Denver, CO
“Awesome!! Ownership, Service, & Food!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I can't say ENOUGH positive reviews about this fantastically delicious Thai restaurant here in Littleton,CO! It is clearly FANTASTIC.

We've bein coming here ever since it opened - [1-2 times a month]- when they bought out "Wild Orchid.".

The food is ABSOLUTELY delicious!!....

The chairs are padded, again for those of us still yet 'slim-bummed' folks, The restroom - albeit, a bit crapmped,is kept very clean,

If you're in the area - make sure to give them a visit! I PROMISE - you'll be thrilled!

• Visited October 2012

Littleton, Colorado
“Dependable Thai Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We hadn't been to WG for so long that this time around (last night) I made sure we got a reservation at a table: the place has what Wifey calls "traditional Asian seating". That's sitting on a raised floor, cross-legged or however you can manage it. Now, she's OK with that, but after these intervening years (a decade?) I would've needed a little help getting up after the meal, especially if we had ordered dessert. Our 28-year-old son couldn't remember when we'd last been here. Thought I was the one with memory problems...

So, where was I... This neat little spot has held up well. Can't understand two recent reviews claiming it wasn't authentic enough (a worn-out criticism if ever) and that it represents great value. Truth is somewhere in between, although I think WG's version of Thai is pretty darn close to other restaurants in more than a couple of cities. The kids and Wifey had seafood and chicken pad Thai, with my better half going for the mild version acceptable to those hailing from Northern Europe. All gave it a thumbs up. I tried the Gai Yang, charcoal grilled chicken with the restaurants just-right sweet chili sauce. Very satisfying, and a lot of chicken (half a small bird? a quarter of its larger cousin?) Appetizers were all very tasty - I would recommend the Chicken Satay and WG's Tidbits, a neat little sampler of rolls, dumplings, etc. Skipped dessert, but not because I'm sensible. Our daughter had a couple of pumpkin pies waiting for us back on the counter at home. Can't get much more melting pot than that!

Prices - OK, not bargains. Service - Love the older generation gals at WG. A younger server kinda slumped around the table all night, giving me the impression she'd rather be out clubbing. Kids today.

• Visited October 2012
Littleton, Colorado
“Just Very Average”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I think this place is pricey for what you get and the service is mediocre. If someone referred you to this establishment, then they don't know Thai food.

Visited October 2012
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very authentic Thai food, as I have been to quite a few Thai restaurants in different states. The service was decent as well.
The level of "hotness" was unexpected the first time I visited, since I thought their "Thai hot" would be just the regular American Thai hot, but the truth is that Thai hot is extremely hot! The waitress saw my face turning red and offered to add some coconut milk, which was very nice. Anyway, "mild" to "hot" should be enough for someone who loves spicy food.

Visited October 2012
Graham, Washington
“Over Rated”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Nailbanger Here Again.We were in Littleton for just one night and did our research,and found this place as being highly rated not just in Thai food but overall in rating in the City as well. We had the Appetizer Wild Ginger Tidbits(for2),the Pad Thai and the,Tom Kha Gai soup (for 2).The Pad Thai was as good as it gets anywhere just not much of it, but the soup was terrible. They just don`t give you your money`s worth here, the portion sizes are small.There is plenty of parking and the server was attentive. The atmosphere was authentic Thai.

• Visited August 2012