“Absolutely love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #7 of 418 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Description: The Melting Pot of Littleton offers a truly unique dining experience created by the art of fondue. Your meal becomes a memorable four-course intimate encounter in which you choose from several flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees combined with delectable dipping sauces. You'll delight in creamy cheese fondues, fresh salads, fine wines and mouthwatering chocolate fondue desserts. The elegant and romantic atmosphere, eclectic decor, and spectacular cuisine make the Melting Pot of Littleton a perfect place for a romantic fondue date night, wedding rehearsal dinner, Valentine's Day dinner, ladies night out, birthday or anniversary celebration, business gathering, or a casual night out with friends. Your evening can consist of a full dining experience featuring cheese fondue, salad, entree, and dessert. Or, perhaps you're looking for a more casual encounter with fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. Or you can simply stop in for a nightcap to appease your sweet tooth and indulge in our delicious assortment of chocolate fondue selections. The fondue dining experience at the Melting Pot of Littleton invites conversation, laughter, and togetherness.
Castle Pines, Colorado
“Absolutely love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I LOVE this restaurant. It is an amazing place for food, fun and an overall experience! The food is great and the way that it is presented is an entertaining way to dine. The wait staff is very accommodating and superior to other restaurants we have visited. I think it is a great place to take children and were celebrating one of their birthdays at our last visit. I would recommend this place if you are looking for someplace special to spend your dining time.

Pueblo West, Colorado
“Excellent Chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is an excellent Chain Restaurant. The timing of the four courses was superb. We had the traditional cheddar fondue with apples, bread, and veggies. I had a Cesar Salad and my wife had the house salad. The main course consisted of white shrimp, pork medallions, bbq marinated steak, and regular steak. We haven't had fondue for many years, so we listened to our server's cooking suggestions...all were exquisite. The chocolate & peanut butter with strawberries, rice crispy bars, brownies, cheesecake, and two type of marshmallows. Needless to say we did not leave hungry. The food was exquisite...my only complaint was the boot was a little restrictive and cramped. This was one of the best meals I have had from a chain restaurant.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

A bucket list item as m'lady and I have a collective 50+ years in Colorado and neither of us had been there. Our visit was our anniversary celebration and a dozen red roses, pre-ordered, were at our table when we were seated. Our table was in a section where each table had brick partitions giving a cozy privacy. Lighting was dim but well-lit on our food. The waiter was extremely knowledgeable and proficient in explaining the European fondue experience. We opted for the 4-course, Tier Two dinner which included cheese fondue, salad, main course fondue, chocolate fondue dessert, and a bottle of wine. All courses were served at a steady pace, not rushed, based on our completion of each one. It was one of our longer dinners but very enjoyable in that respect as we didn't 'eat and run' and had time to let food and tummies settle as we went along. I wasn't totally stuffed until after the chocolate fondue dessert (which included a port wine, I failed to mention). Absolutely great dining experience. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Littleton, Colorado
“Very Good but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you like melted cheese, etc. this might be the place for you. I don't. My family told me it was very good fondue. My take on it was that it was much more expensive then I imagined.
I am spoiled since my trip to Switzerland and being treated to their version on fondue...Now that was good.

• Visited February 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Okay, but not my style”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was good and service was okay. They go through servers a lot so it makes me question how they treat their employees. I enjoyed the experience for a one time shot but will likely not go back. For the price I'd rather go to a more traditional restaurant. Just a personal opinion.

• Visited September 2013