“Great food and staff! Highly recommend”
Review of Pho 99

Pho 99
Ranked #75 of 421 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Great food and staff! Highly recommend”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I dine here frequently. The food is great and very affordable.

My favorite menu items are the chicken pho and the side of egg roll.

• Visited July 2013

Castle Rock, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Photastic!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Having been a fan of the Havana and Mississippi restaurant, we were thrilled to learn about their expansion south near County Line and Broadway.

This restaurant exceeded our expectations in having a bigger and well-appointed dining area and procuring a liquor license to accompany the food selections.

The pho is outstanding as attested to by out-of-state affectionados. The broth is extremely flavorful, primarily due to the many hours that the beef bones simmer in the liquid to extract their full essence. The original restaurant was noted for providing more meat in its pho than many of its competitors, and the expansion does the same.

Servers are attentive and willing to explain the dishes to novice pho diners.

All in all, a great pho restaurant, and we will be back many times!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jim L
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Better than the buffet”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

nice decor and food quality. Need more items on the menu. Good location for me. Love Pho! Summer rolls are good.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Fred M
Denver, Colorado
“Good Local Pho”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Admittedly I am new to Pho and this is the only place I've ever had it therefore I don't know how it measures up to others or even if this is considered a good Pho restaurant. I can tell you I've eaten here about 5 times so far in the past 8 months (since it is close to my office) and I've enjoyed it every time. Their daily special is about $9 and includes a medium bowl of Pho and a shrimp spring roll. I'm a big guy and can finish the solid food items but can never finish the broth, just too full. It's a clean establishment and the staff has always been friendly. I will continue to go back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Legamania
Littleton, Colorado
“Close to home”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Have visited this restaurant now 3 times. I find the food to be good, the service excellent and the location is just minutes from my home in old Littleton. I have had the seafood Pho each time. A great bowl with shrimp, squid, seafood meatballs and noodles. The price is about the same as other Pho restaurants. Check it out!

• Visited April 2013