“Food and Decor from the South in our neck of the Woods!!”

Lucile's Creole Cafe
Ranked #13 of 428 Restaurants in Littleton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have been to New Orleans(Naw'lins), and my husband is from Louisiana, so all the décor in this restaurant reminds me of the French Quarter. They even have paintings from the same street artist that we bought paintings from on our last trip to N.O. Food was fabulous, although, for those of you who like your food southern spicy, it may not be hot enough. I myself, don't like it spicy, so I thought my eggs were just right. Service was fast, friendly and although we had a large group of 12,all the orders came out right and fast. No matter what you order, you HAVE TO order the beignets ( French doughnuts with powdered sugar).Also try their spice tea...mmmmm. They are fabulous and French Quarter worthy. I also saw you can rent out this restaurant for weddings and special occasions. Would be a wonderful place for a wedding reception!!!! Check it out!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

All choices on the menu are good - I especially like eggs Jennifer - and I recommend also the cafe au lait and beignets for authentic NOLA French Quarter fare.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

There is a Lucile's in the city and in Littleton. A little more ambiance in the city because it is in an older area. I always get the egg ponchetrain! Trout, eggs and potatoes with the best hollandaise!! The beignets are a must!! And the biscuits are second to none!! Only complaint is the iced tea. I don't drink coffee and they have some wonderful café au laits, etc. Their iced tea has too much cinnamon and spices. Have to go with water!!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I attended an office holiday party here that had a buffet style dinner. The food was ok, but I've had much tastier, creole style food in the southern US. There was an assortment of a chicken dish along with some red beans and rice as well as a few other items that were just not impressive. It was just kind of bland...not at all what I would have expected. Perhaps it was toned down because of the type of event, so I may give this one more try in the restaurant proper.
I didn't pay for it so I can't comment on prices.
The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Bar service was ok. Parking is ample and convenient.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

As my first meal in Denver during this trip I must say, I was very very pleased. This local spot serves a delicious New Orleans style brunch that I will crave for a while! Friendly and welcoming staff, large food portions, and I can honestly say everything we ordered was delicious! Make sure you get the biscuits, they are to die for!