“Not a terrible cheap steak here and good service”
Review of Lonestar Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lonestar Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Looking for a cheap steak lunch and hadnt tried this place. I know it is usually a bad idea to try a cheap steak as you get what you pay for. I was pleased to see I think a Delmonico on the lunch menu..It wasnt a bad steak for the price. Lots better than the Outback..not so special steak. I like a little more seasoning but was decent. Sides were ok too. Service was very good.

There are newer reviews for Lonestar Steakhouse

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a coupon for Lonestar last night so decided to have dinner out. Our server was new but so attentive and knowledgeable. The manager was on the floor helping out, chatting with customers, and showed good leadership skills over his employees. The steaks were perfect and the sweet potato that I had was wonderful. We wish more employees were trained like this place and had managers who were seen and not in the back room.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Went in for lunch to try new steak burger and fries. Burger was tasty but came with small thimble of ketchup. As soon as I saw it I told waitress I need more ketchup than that. I expected her to return with ketchup bottle, but she came back with a second thimble...

$10 burgers...what's up with that?