“Great food Great Service”
Review of Delizios

Delizios
Ranked #281 of 422 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sycamore
Transit: The downtown Littleton light rail station is a short two block walk from Delizios.
denver
“Great food Great Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great neighborhood restaurant. Really beautiful food and taste just as great.
Menu runs from, flatbreads, sandwiches, to full entrees. Nice wine list too.
This has become one of our new favorites.

• Visited January 2013

“Very good food, overpriced”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went for the first time to this restaurant to meet a friend for lunch. At curbside there is a sign that says "Now Open for Lunch". I like the decor and atmosphere. I ordered a Caprese Salad. It was absolutely delicious but not the portion I thought it would be. There was no bread or breadsticks to accompany this entree. The waiter asked if I wanted to add chicken or steak to the salad and I said no thinking that the mozzarella cheese would be enough protein. Next time I would order more protein with it. I had a large bottle of Republic of Tea Pomegranate Green. I like this brand of teas. My friend ordered 1/2 panini and 1/2 salad. Seemed like a perfect choice. Good variety of choices and everything looks and smells gourmet the minute you walk in.

• Visited January 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good service, nice decor, good food. Indoor and outdoor seating. A bit dark inside, but nice atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
Denver
“pizzzzzzaaaa!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I've only been here once but the pizza was awesome. I stopped in by myself when I was taking a break from some "retail therapy". I ordered a slice and it was huge and very filling and tasty. I'll have to go back with friends and try out a whole pizza.

Visited March 2012
Denver
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I grew up in Littleton and I remember when this building was still a vacuum repair shop. It's come a long way! I love frequenting Littleton Mainstreet and it's establishments like this that add to the character.

I have been in for dinner, lunch, dessert, lemonade...haven't been in since I turned 21 but I'm sure the wine is fabulous. They have such delicious food, a variety of seating, friendly service--it's great. You can also stop by and grab something yummy to go. You can't pass up their display case at the front.

Highly recommend! Support local businesses!

• Visited September 2011

Been to Delizios? Share your experiences!