“Its a very busy place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I am very picky about Food, so I think my opinon might be harsh. The restuarant is very busy so it does please a lot of people. I was disappointed not to find calamera. The alFredo was ok. So I really haven't returned because I didn't find the plate I ordered worth returning for and NO calamera. The atmosphere was good, the wait staff was good and it is very popular with a waiting line. To be fair go give them a try.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

went for pizza with my family an they were having $5.oo martinis and we all decided to have one - so much fun.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Virgilio's has the best pizza in town. We were very happy when they opened on south Kipling as Belmar area was much further away . Wait staff is always pleasant and attentive. Martini Mondays make my week. An excellent wine list. A very nice place for family and friends.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I'm a frequent diner at Virgilio's. The pizza is great. The atmosphere is very inviting. The wait staff is friendly. You can't go wrong with this place if you enjoy pizza (and other Italian food) and a nice glass of wine.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The pizza, pasta, and especially the garlic knots are fantastic. Try the almond cookies. They will change your life. Fun relaxed family atmosphere, nice but not stuffy.