“A good experience”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Littleton
Aurora, Colorado
“A good experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My daughter was getting married in the southwest Denver metro area. I decided to stay close to the wedding site and chose Staybridge Suites Park Meadows because of the nightly rate. Staybridge was a new hotel name for me. I got a two room suite because a relative would be staying with me.

My experience at this hotel was very satisfying. The staff was attentive and very friendly. The room was in excellent condition, clean and orderly. Each bedroom had an individual bathroom so privacy was no problem. The only complaint I have is that Clorox style bleach is used to clean the room and the odor was stifling when we entered the room. If you have this problem put the thermostat fan on the continuous setting and the smell will be removed.

The hot breakfast was good and much better than the traditional English muffin and cold cereal offerings that are common at many hotels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tawnya P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us how much you enjoyed our two bedroom suite. I am so glad we were able to accommodate you and your family as your daughter got married. I am sorry to hear about the strong cleaning chemical smell at check in. I will certainly bring it tour our housekeeping's attention. We can't wait to see you again on your next trip to Denver.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Good hot breakfast each morning. Nice evening "snacks" or light meal on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday evening. I miss it on Fri and Sat. Good value on room rate. I have nothing else to add but it must be 200 characters

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! I am so glade we were able to accommodate your needs while in between homes and hope you see you again if you ever come back to the states to visit.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were in middle of packing the house to relocate overseas and needed somewhere for a few days. I hunted around, looking for an apartment hotel or suites hotel near Highlands Ranch, Colorado. On hotwire I got this excellent rate in my local area of Lone Tree and it turned out to be the Staybridge Suites in Denver South - ParK Meadows.

What a little treasure this place is. Very friendly service. Not the most modern but well maintained and the staff are all excellent. Tue-Thu the hotel puts on simple meals and beer and wine. Great easy food and a chance to meet other travellers. Saves heating something up or dragging your tired butt out for dinner every night.

Cable, wifi included, pool and sports court. Also the breakfast was at least on par with most of chain hotel breakfast offerings.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tawnya P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
I am so happy to hear we were able to be your home away from home before leaving the states. Being able to accommodate you during such a huge transition brings us joy. We hope to see you again when you come back and visit us in the states.
Long Beach, California
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel has great amenities such as a kitchen. The kitchen area has some basic utensils, a full refriidgerator, a dishwasher, etc. We were only there for three days but it was nice to have. They offer complementary breakfast, which has a nice selection. The only downfall are the hours: 6:30-9:30am weekdays and 7:30-10:30am weekends. Our plane left early Sunday morning so we missed breakfast. However, they do offer "to-go" bags so we took some food the day before and put it in our fridge. They also offer free dinner on some weeknights. The "pull out" couch was uncomfortable (you can feel the bar) and its more comfortable to sleep on the couch in the regular couch position. The air conditioner was also right by the couch so it was difficult to please all parties in the room. The bed was fine and the bathroom was standard. Overall, it's a decent hotel and we'd stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tawnya P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for filling this survey out. I appreciate your honest feedback and I am glade you were able to take advantage of our To Go Bags. I truly hope we do get to see you on your next trip to Denver. I would love to offer you a free upgrade to a one or two bedroom suite which may help accommodate a larger family more comfortably.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is in a great location. Close to I-25 and C470 and Park Meadows Mall (large and upscale). A lot of eating places close by. The hotel was well kept and every staff person I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. Away from traffic, nice amenities, clean, area shuttle provided. Breakfast (hot and cold) and Tues-Thurs manager's evening special. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it. Complimentary washer/dryer service, pool, grills, activity courts and full business center.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and mention all the things you loved about our hotel and area. We can't wait see you again when you come back to Denver.
Ventura, California
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Though not much larger than a standard deluxe room, my queen suite at this hotel was fresh, efficiently designed, tastefully furnished, immaculate and very comfortable, with a tiny but well-equipped kitchenette I didn't use. The common areas, like their "great room," are welcoming, and the staff is cheerful and friendly. The courtyard has a sport court, lawn, pool, gas grills for guests to use and comfortable areas to relax. It's really more like a resort than a mid-priced extended-stay property. The complementary breakfast is simple, but a cut above most and has healthy options.

If you're a shopper, the upscale Park Meadows mall is just down the road, and if you're bringing Fido, there's a large off-leash park at David Lorenz Regional Park just a couple of miles away. At the hotel, poop bags are graciously provided and there are several grassy areas on-site for dog walking.

I'd recommend this property to anyone visiting the area, and the queen suite is more than adequate for one or two guests. This is what a mid-range property should be.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tawnya P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our property. Thank you for taking the time fill out a response. We value your feedback, and hope to see you and "Fido" on your next trip to Denver.
Utah
Reviewed June 19, 2013

To be awakened each morning by three very LOUD dogs is a bit unsettling. They allow large pets in this hotel. Think large German Shepherds and that is what I passed daily in the hallway as they were off for their morning walk. Now imagine large dog smells and you have the scent of this hotel. The bed was fairly comfortable, the AC unit was terribly noisy (bring ear plugs), the walls are thin, the staff is helpful (but some give poor directions), the breakfast was somewhat palatable (fake eggs), and the parking lot is full by early evening. The rooms are decent sized and clean. The cleaning staff was exceptionally friendly and fantastic. The free laundry facility was a useful bonus but the adjoining work out room was small and ill- equipped. The entire place just lacks flair. It would be okay to stay for a week but a month (our stay) was a little tiresome.

Room Tip: Top floor away from the elevators. If you have pet allergies alert them of this.