The hotel location is great, close to main roads, train station into Denver downtown (Lincoln), restaurants and shopping centers. Also the hotel staff is friendly.
We stayed for 2 weeks. During this time, the hotel lobby area went through renovations which made the lobby almost unusable and impacted breakfast and dinner services and parking. I think the hotel tried to do the best they could to minimize impact on guests but I think the impact was still too much. Here are my issues with the renovation (and other):
* we were not told that there is a renovation going on when we made the reservation
* the entire North parking area is closed. Is this really necessary?
* you keep running into construction workers whenever you go at ANY time of day
* breakfast is very minimal.
* dinner is limited and for some reason it is not kept warm
* on Labor day, Breakfast ended at 9:30 as if it was a working day (even though maintenance services were on "holiday mode")
* we were informed that we need to change room due to some other work - with almost no notice on a Sunday!
* Room condition: the first room we got was great. The 2nd room had almost no wifi reception, the door needed maintenance, a phone was missing
* the recognition as a Platinum member is ridiculous. Basically you get a bottle of water...
I stayed at other Staybridge hotels many times before.and they were always great. I'm sure that once renovation is over, this one will be good too. I would stay away from it right now...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows. Situated in the beautiful city of Lone Tree, CO, the Staybridge Suites(R) Denver South - Park Meadows hotel offers spacious accommodations for short-term and extended stay visits to the Denver area and Lone Tree. The hotel's location is just off I-25 and C-470, minutes from Park Meadows Mall and the Denver Tech Center. The hotel's business guests appreciate having free Wi-Fi access and a Business Center for support. A conference room with Wi-Fi access can accommodate your meetings. This Lone Tree hotel offers a quiet suburban setting and easy access to the many attractions in the Denver area. Hotel guests can visit Park Meadows Mall for a unique shopping experience that combines outdoorsy decor with upscale restaurants and shops. When you return to our Lone Tree hotel, stop by the Tues - Thur evening Sundowner Reception for complimentary beer, wine, soda and a light meal catered by local restaurants. You can also start each day with the free, hot breakfast buffet. Plus, we offer a free shuttle within a Five-mile radius of the hotel. Our hotel's guests are near Denver and just minutes the towns of Highlands Ranch, Englewood, Littleton and Centennial. We know just one stay with us and you will consider us home. Make your reservations today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows Hotel Littleton
- Staybridge Suites Littleton