“Great Hotel. I Will Come Back. Great for Long Term Stays”

Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Littleton
USA
“Great Hotel. I Will Come Back. Great for Long Term Stays”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I love this hotel. I stayed here for two weeks. The hotel staff from the general manager to the housekeeping team are all amazing. They are kind, helpful, and friendly. I am traveling with two little dogs. One is two pounds, the other six. The entire staff knows them. When we walk around the property my dogs are even greeted. They have free breakfasts which are great. Not like the ones at Holiday Inn Express. OK, they are missing the rolls, but this is really a full breakfast!!! Three nights a week they have happy hour including beer on tap and wine. The food is catered in, except on Wednesday when they BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers for us. It is a great social event because the guest get to know each other. This Tuesday night there is someone coming in to give 15 minute massages during happy hour, which are great. She will be bringing her table and even give full massages for only $50.00 which is a really good price. I haven't needed it, but know there is a shuttle and people are always using it to go to work, training, and even chemo appt. Even the washer and dryers are free!

Room Tip: If it is during rainy season I wouldn't suggest the third floor because the hail and storms just...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Pawnee, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were booked here thru my husband's company. It was not a good hotel. We started in a room downstairs and in the middle of the night when people above flushed the toilet it was so loud it woke us up. Sounded like a waterfall in the wall. Then the second night a dog in the room next to us started barking. We asked to be moved and the next room was fine, just seemed a little cheap and outdated. When we checked in they asked for a credit card for incidentals. My husband's company had paid for the room already but I found out a few days later that they had charged my card for the room anyway! Needless to say I was ticked. We called and they argued with me about it saying that his company had not paid for it. We contacted my husband's company and they said they did. I finally got my card refunded after arguing with the hotel. Definately would not stay there again. You can find something way cleaner and nicer for the money.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Amy H
, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Dear chamberchick,

We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. Let me take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while visiting our hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed May 23, 2012

suite 136 has paint chipping in the shower, one tv does not work, one remote for two tv's, bathroom sink leaks badly on cold water, lights too low to read by in couch room. Snack bar had drink machine broken, Hard to find due to signage being small

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
Dear DHY53,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review. I am pleased you liked our friendly staff service. I am deeply sorry you found your room accommodations less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare
Dudley, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I recently stayed at Staybridge Suites for four nights on Business. This hotel is very clean, spacious, and grounds were well kept. I have to say the most impressive aspect of this hotel is the staff. I felt like I was in Disney World or Las Vegas or something as the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. If you were to ask a request, they would drop whatever they were doing to make sure your needs are met. You also cannot pass by any of the staff whether it be at the front desk, corridor, buffet area without someone saying hello or can I assist. Very refreshing! It is a reflection on the management.

The breakfast buffet was also very good and feel this hotel is an excellent value. My company decides where I am going to stay on business, however I would not have any problem staying here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for five days and we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of this hotel. I was a bit skeptical at first when I was assigned this property from Hotwire. However, this hotel was definitely worth the money. First, the room was very comfortable. We were in the area on a business/pleasure trip. The size of the room allowed us to get our work done and also have a separate living space. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was immaculately clean and touch-up cleaning was provided daily. The room had a great view and the fact that the windows opened allowed us to regulate the room temperature and enjoy the beautiful Colorado weather.

We were very happy with the food provided. Breakfast had enough variety that we didn't get bored. On Tues, Wed, and Thurs nights a light dinner was provided and that allowed us to save some money.

Overall, I have only a few criticisms. First, while the bed was not uncomfortable, it was definitely not the best hotel bed I have slept in. I did appreciate the variety number of pillows available. Second, the TV in the hotel was an older box model with relatively poor picture quality. Third, the internet connection was unreliable. We had to reconnect several times during the day.

I'm not sure what the normal rate for this property is but for the $75ish I paid on Hotwire, it was definitely worth it and I would highly recommend to any traveler, on a budget, looking for a nice hotel in a quiet location. Happy travels!

Room Tip: I heard that rooms next to the elevator were loud.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Came up on Priceline as a 3 Star.. I just do not see it.. Maybe a 2 or 2.5 star. The room had cheaper funiture and a small-low-hard bed. The bathroom was very plain and basic..needs updating.
The morning breakfest was good with lots on low fat choices and was very fresh.

Staff was friendly and was clean..

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
one1badpirate,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. We’re sorry that you received service that was less-than-satisfactory. It is IHG's goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ben J
IHG Care
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed February 15, 2012

During my stay, I was upgraded to one of their corner suites. I have a was overwhealmed by the size of the room. The room had separate bedrooms with separate showers. The only negative thing i had during my stay is that the hotel seems a bit 'aged.' It is at a very convenient location with easy acess to the interstate.

Room Tip: If sharing a room, a suite is definetly needed.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank lwestrada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Littleton
Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton

Been to Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows? Share your experiences!