“Should only be a 2 1/2 star” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows

Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Littleton
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Should only be a 2 1/2 star”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

Came up on Priceline as a 3 Star.. I just do not see it.. Maybe a 2 or 2.5 star. The room had cheaper funiture and a small-low-hard bed. The bathroom was very plain and basic..needs updating.
The morning breakfest was good with lots on low fat choices and was very fresh.

Staff was friendly and was clean..

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
one1badpirate,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. We’re sorry that you received service that was less-than-satisfactory. It is IHG's goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ben J
IHG Care

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

During my stay, I was upgraded to one of their corner suites. I have a was overwhealmed by the size of the room. The room had separate bedrooms with separate showers. The only negative thing i had during my stay is that the hotel seems a bit 'aged.' It is at a very convenient location with easy acess to the interstate.

Room Tip: If sharing a room, a suite is definetly needed.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank lwestrada
Independence, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

I am going to give kudo's to price line. This is how I came about finding staybridge suites in lone tree. My husband and I stayed 2 nights, if we would of known about this place we would of stayed here our entire week! We only paid 60.00 per night, 1/2 price, I am so pleasantly pleased! I didn't expect a studio apartment. This place has a full frig, two burner stove, microwave, dishwasher, and everything you need to cook minus the food. Plus it has a full size sofa! The only thing I wish was different would be the bed size, I think it was a queen, wish it was king, but still a comfy sleep. For the price I paid (thanks price line).. We got a real breakfast for free, plus all the coffee you can drink ( and we drink it all day) not only do you get breakfast but Tuesday through Thursday you also get dinner on the house! It comes with free drinks also, and believe it or not free BEER!! We plan on coming back to Denver this summer with our two daughters ages 19 and 21 and will be using price line again hoping to get the same deal!! Great all around stay! Yes.... I highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Cheyenne, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

I want so much to give this hotel a good rating because we've liked the other Staybridge Suites that we've stayed in before this but I just can't. My disclaimer to my review: The staff was really good about the issues that we had brought to their attention, I believe that this is just an older building.

Four of us stayed in a two bedroom suite for a Friday and Saturday night. In the first room that we were in, the bedroom windows were open when we first walked into the room, it was December 16th, the room was really quite cold, but okay, close the windows and turn up the heat. then a few minutes later I used one of the restrooms and the florescent light in it kept flickering like it was warming up then just shut off. I went straight down to the front desk and asked if we could get it fixed and was told that the person that could fix it may be in the next day after 4. I brought to the person's attention that we specifically booked a two bedroom suite because we didn't want four people sharing one bathroom she quickly switched us to a different room down the hall. The next room had it's own issues. The refrigerator had been turned off and there was mold in the ice bucket in the freezer, the paint was peeling from the wall in one bathroom, there were dead bugs and dust bunnies in the other bathroom, and there were sunflower seeds on one of the nightstands.. not ours.

In the bedroom with two beds there is a closet with a locked, louvered, door in the corner at the foot of one of the beds so every time the furnace kicks on it's very loud in the room. The beds were terribly uncomfortable. My adult daughter slept on the sofabed and in the morning got into my bed and the first words out of her mouth were about how uncomfortable the bed was. The second night we were at the hotel there were people in the room above us who were not sleepers and we could hear them walking in and out of the bedroom all night, flushing the toilet, closing doors all night. It could have been the lack of sleep that has caused our disappointment in this hotel but as I'm listing all of the issues that we had I would have to say that it was really the hotel.

Please keep in mind that if you chose this hotel, the continental breakfast is a bonus and on weeknights they offer a service of some kind. There is no maid service on the weekends unless you request it by the evening the day before, we didn't know this. The kitchens are stocked with all of the basics that you will need. There are dvd players and a borrowing library in the main area. The staff is accommodating and professional.

If we can help it, we will stay in another one of our favorite hotels in the area.

Room Tip: There is no maid service on the weekends unless you request it.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Farmington, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

I love the location of this hotel in South Denver. Easy access to I-25. Right off C-470 to circle around the west of Denver as well. Oh, and don't forget....right by Park Meadows Mall and all the shopping/eating that comes with it. Castle Rock outlet mall is only about 20 minutes away as well.

I have stayed at this hotel many times in my business travels. The staff here is one of the best staffs I've come across. They are always very cordial and willing to help with any needs you may have. The wireless internet can be a little testy at times, so if that is the most important thing to you in your stay, make sure you ask for a room close to the access point. They have never let me down when requesting a special accommodation like this. Waiting for them to get new flat screen tv's and some HD channels like alot of the industry is going to...then it will be perfect!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Manhattan, Kansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

began my stay august 22 2011. housekeeping bad (forget to stock room, leaking facet, towels smelly musty wash my own stuff dont trust staff) bed too soft, They are supposed to upgrade in feb 2012. Management were "smare with me" I am handicapped. I had to buy own anti slip mats for floor in shower almost fell broke my neck!! They advertize free internet wireless but they choose to blame me for no internet when the internet works fine right outside my door and in the hallways. Now I find out other guests have complained about this room 131. They finally bring are bringing a tech out here tomorrow after every day calling with no respect. I am here for 4 months on medical reasons. Do yourself a favor rent an apartment please God Bless

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

This was my second year of staying at this Staybridge Suites. I requested that we be put here this year after my experience with them last year. The property is beautiful and well maintained. The studio suites are spacious, fully furnished and in outstanding condition.

The staff, Drew Rudnick (Mgr), LsShawnda Thomas (Front Desk) and Christina (food service setup) is unbelievable. I travel a lot and I must say that I have never been treated so well in my life. They all bent over backwards to make our stay the most enjoyable and trouble free experience of our lives. An A/C unit failed in one of our rooms - they immediately replaced it with a brand new one. We had to leave early everyday - they had breakfast buffet ready 45 min earlier than normal...just for us!!

We BBQ'd, played some basketball (yes, they have a court), swam, played board games, and used the free computer and Internet in the business office. They have snacks, coffee, tea and fruit 24 hours a day.

Don't let the location of the property fool you. Being south of Denver has a multitude of advantages, including easy freeway access. The best part is that it is worth the drive. We worked north of Denver almost every day, but the thought of returning to our wonderful suites with the most comfortable beds ever made was worth every single moment on the road.

I LOVE this place!! IT ROCKS!!!

Jim

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a "best" room. They are all great!!!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Littleton
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton
Element Denver Park Meadows
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch

Been to Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows? Share your experiences!