“Clean and quiet, with spacious rooms”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Littleton
Roanoke, Virginia
“Clean and quiet, with spacious rooms”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel in the Denver area. Easy access to major highways, but still quiet.

Room was large and well equipped. Outlets for charging multiple devices were well placed and a direct USB plug was located above the desk.

The gym was small but I was the only one in there, so getting time on the treadmill was no problem.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travelers. We are happy that you found value in not only our amenities but our service as well. It is important to us that our business travelers have a comfortable and convenient base to work out of and I am so pleased you were able to take advantage of these accommodations. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reedley, California
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I love this HOTEL!!! This was my second stay here. Patricia at the front desk is GREAT and so is the rest of the staff. This hotel has easy access to C-470 and other major surface streets. I love the location, for me it is easy to get to where I need to go. The hotel is outstanding, I have been at several HIE's and I think this is the best one in the Denver metro area (within 50 miles). If you have a problem or concern, the staff responds ASAP, they take issues seriously. They do their best to help you in anyway they can. I think what I really like is the personal service, in my opinion they go the extra mile to make your stay great. Even the morning breakfast person and house keeping staff were kind and courteous. The pool and spa is excellent, I am glad and thankful it is an indoor pool and spa, especially in December... To be 100% honest, I would be shocked if you had a bad experience with this Holiday Inn Express.

My personal use for this HIE is for when I return back to Colorado to visit my family, friends, Doctor and Veterinarian as I moved to California in 2010. THIS IS A VERY PER FRIENDLY HOTEL... I have two small Pomeranians and they love this hotel and so do I.

Room Tip: I would suggest any room, floor choice is your preference. I personally stay on the first floor. M...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Your comments are truly appreciated. As you mentioned, our hotel has so much to offer. Not only have we recently renovated the property, our location is second to none. We are thrilled that your experience at our hotel was both pleasant and conveniently located for your needs. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Perrysburg, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and I recently moved from the mid-west to the Denver area. While waiting for our furniture to arrive, we stayed at HIExpress with our two golden retrievers. The staff was welcoming, the location was perfect, with a bike/walking path right along the side of the hotel and lots of food options very close by. Housekeeping was awesome, cleaning our room when we were out with the dogs. Staff was friendly and accommodating. What an unexpected pleasure.

Room Tip: We chose the 2 room suite. It was a great choice for us since we were there for an entire week and...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
I would like to thank you for the positive comments you have generously made on our behalf. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience and we look forward to accommodating your needs in the future.
Etowah, North Carolina
Reviewed December 10, 2013

If you're not using GPS, look for this hotel behind the Conoco gas station and IHOP Restaurant on Ken Caryl Ave. There is no hotel sign on the avenue and HIE is not visible from Ken Caryl Ave. The location is pretty with a mountain view from the rooms at the back of the hotel.

We picked this hotel because it was close to the location of a family funeral and almost all of our family and friends were staying here. Check-in was quick and efficient. The lobby area is homey with a gas fireplace, nice seating, and an office area with one computer for public use.

For the AAA rate we got a Deluxe room (228) with a king bed, sofa, and a bar area with microwave, fridge, and sink. Overall, the room and bathroom were very clean, but the carpets looked like they were due for a cleaning. My only major gripe with the room was the condition of the mattress. It was concave in the middle and definitely due for replacement. Whenever we turned over we'd roll into the middle of the bed. Other family members had no such problem.

Breakfast was lackluster and we've had better at other Holiday Inns, Comfort Inns and La Quintas. Watery scrambled eggs which brought back memories of my days in the US Navy, bacon, sausage, cereals, and a few things to throw into the toaster rounded out the menu. Even the apple juice tasted like it had been made from a powder mix. Frankly, I thought of going across to the IHOP on our second day but didn't want to go outside in the 5 degree weather.

Staff was sympathetic and helpful when we asked to stay an extra 1.5 hours in our room before going to the memorial service.

Overall, a nice hotel but I will probably check out the Hampton Inn and Suites on the other side of Ken Caryl Avenue if I'm in this area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel for a mountain view.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. I am glad to hear that most of your stay was pleasant. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. Thank you and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had a great time while staying at this hotel. I felt that the hotel was a really good value. The hotel was recently remodeled and is in excellent condition.

I did not have any issues with cleanliness and thought the free breakfast was one of the best I have had.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is my go-to in the Front Range area. The service is awesome, the rooms are great and clean, and the location is good. Right off 470, restaurants near by.. Can't beat it.

I've checked in at 2am to a friendly welcome, and never had a problem here - and I've been going here since it opened - I'm gonna say 2005 or 2006?

We were able to bring pets during a move, and Jazz was very helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I am absolutely thrilled that your stay was above and beyond. We truly do appreciate the wonderful things you have to say about our staff, amenities, and services. As you have noticed, we are very loyal to our guests and want them to feel comfortable and at home when staying at our hotel. Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you again!
Fairplay, Colorado
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Decided to stay at this hotel in a rather spontaneous moment when we were too tired to drive back home to the mountains. Reserving and obtaining a room was fast and easy. The staff was very nice and accomadating and made the process short and sweet. We were pleasantly surprised in the morning by the amazing breakfast buffet-this was the "cherry on top" to a very restful and pleasant night!

Room Tip: the pull out sofa bed is a twin size
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your recent comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again. It is nice to hear that guests are enjoying our amenities.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Littleton
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
Hampton Inn Denver - Southwest/Lakewood

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton? Share your experiences!