“Great Customer Service and Clean Room”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Littleton
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We spent 3 days at this hotel and it was great. Very clean, friendly, and convenient. There are several restaurants within walking distance. Also there is a great biking/walking trail by the Hotel. Additionally, talk about easy access and egress. You can get to anywhere in Denver very quickly or better yet leave the flat lands and head into the mountains. Definitely will stay there again!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed two nights at this hotel recently. Extremely well-managed and staffed hotel. Courtesy reigns here! Kudos to maintenance man, Jesus, who so kindly assisted me when I had difficulty getting my room key to work. Front desk employee, Kelly, went above and beyond, too.

Every employee made sure that each need my husband and I had during our stay was met in a timely and efficient manner. I would stay here again in a HEARTBEAT! I highly recommend this hotel for one night or a week. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
TJ D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of our hotel! We appreciate you choosing our hotel during your recent visit to our area and we couldn’t be happier to know we delivered top notch service to you and your husband. I am so pleased to know that our team members assisted as necessary and “went above and beyond”! I will be sure to pass on your amazing comments to all of our team members in addition to Jesus and Kelly. I very much appreciate your recommendation of our hotel, it means the world to us. Thank you again and we hope to see you if your travels bring you back into Littleton!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Kelly at the front desk turned my whole night around after I drove several hours through a snow storm. She was patient and flexible so that I could get into my room and settled. I would return and recommend this hotel due to her excellent service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your five star review of our property. We are thrilled to hear that after an unfortunate long drive through a snow storm, your night was “turned around” upon check-in to our hotel. It is our pleasure to provide you with a relaxing experience at our hotel. We consider a recommendation one of the highest forms of a compliment we could receive- and we appreciate yours very much. We look forward to seeing you again in beautiful Littleton, Colorado.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I would just like to say what a wonderful staff this location has along with it being a very nice place to stay. My family came in for my sister's funeral and we were to stay one more day. A snow storm was heading in so I asked Patricia at the front desk if it would be possible to move to another location closer to the airport as we had an early morning flight back home. She went out of her way to make the call for us and get all the information while we ate breakfast. What a pleasure to have someone care enough about us to make the call and get the information! Patricia went above and beyond her duty and we thank her so much for that.
Stay at this location if you're in the area, you won't be disappointed!!
Thank you Holiday Inn Express for the awesome service!

Penny W.
Lake Worth Florida

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at the Littleton, CO Holiday Inn Express for three days. I had a few problems that were not the hotels fault and the front desk staff was so professional and courteous. I dealt with four different people and everyone of them were wonderful. I had to check out extremely early and the young man at the desk made sure I had something for breakfast and a container to carry it in even though it was before breakfast was put out. They made my terrible trip so much better. I think this staff should train other hotels how to treat their guests.

Room Tip: My bed was comfy and clean but my carpet looked bad. I saw other rooms and their carpet was fine...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn for a long weekend while in town for a wedding. It is located on the edge of town so it is in a quiet location, although the nearby highway is convenient. I never heard any highway noise and I was on the end of the hotel closer to the highway. The rooms were nice and modern. Since they were in the process of renovating (most likely done by now), I imagine that all the rooms are that way. Breakfast was the standard Holiday Inn Express fair, but is always appreciated. Wifi was reliable. I had to check out quite early on my last day, but this was not a problem.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
TJ D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star rating and choosing our hotel while in town for a wedding. We are thrilled you enjoyed our location, convenient highway access, breakfast and newly remodeled guest rooms. We are proud to have completely finished the renovation of our property. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Littleton.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Our plumbing exploded so had to take Mom to a motel. The folks here were so kind and helpful! Even let her bring her pup, and gave us a "doggie bag" with collapsible bowl, treats and bag to scoop. Very clean and great service!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank LizFurman
thegoldenhotel, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind remarks on your recent stay at our property, we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. We consistently strive to go above and beyond guest expectations, and our thrilled you experienced that throughout your stay. We love being a pet friendly property and it is great to hear your mom’s four legged friend enjoyed the “doggie” amenity. Thank you again.
TJ-Devoe, Manager