“From a multiple repeat guest since the hotel first opened”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Littleton
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Littleton
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The usual pleasant stay and glad to here about the flatscreens/HD upgrade in progress. Also heard the bathrooms will be upgraded along with unit wallpaper.
I checked in with a slight attitute because at my last visit some new ownership policies were being put in place, ie pet deposit & fees, rate increase etc but the MOD, Karrie quickly turned me around with her pleasant greeting & attitude.
Plan to return many times this spring, summer & fall.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I am a Travel Planner/Consultant . I have had to travel to Littleton CO. twice in the last 6 months and I stayed at this Location. It is located near the company that conducts a training camp every 6 months along with shopping centers and restaurants all near the major highway of 470. I was pleasently surprised at the extra service I have received on both occasions. The staff was not just friendly but went above and beyond to make sure the guests were made to feel confortable and accomodated. This ranged from the front desk to the maid service. For example, The General Manager, Sandi McCormick, of the Hotel called before my arrival to be sure of the accomodations I was needing and how she could best serve me. Also, I was late to breakfast one morning and was afraid that I had missed most of the hot items when I was approached by Earline, the breakfast attendent, with freshly cooked eggs and sausage. She said she saw that we had just come down and there were some items missing on the bar. One of the maintenence gentleman, Jesus, stopped just to say hello and that the pool and entertainment areas were available and we should enjoy them. This is the kind of service that you get at this Holiday Inn Express and I thank them. I will be staying at this hotel about twice a year myself and I have referred at least one couple to them. By the way, Rooms are clean and confortable as well. Great job, Holiday Inn.

Julia Harris
JcTripz

Room Tip: I like the rooms overlooking the valley and the mountains because I come from Kansas where there are...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Not much to report, but that the staff was friendly and helpful, the room in good working order and everything was clean and functioning. The Holiday Inn Express is not a full-service hotel, but we knew that going in and there was nothing that we needed that they didn't provide. The breakfasts tend to be heavy on carbs and not protein so we skipped them, but they had coffee, tea and hot cider available 24/7 which was very nice.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2011

We had a sweet sixteen birthday party for our daughter here and it was a perfect set up. They gave us the use of the breakfast room so we had room for her friends that were staying the night and for family members to stop by for pizza and cake. There was an indoor heated pool for them to have fun in and pay for view movies in the room that kept the girls entertained till they were ready for bed. Breakfast in the morning was included in the room rate which was also reasonable. Great breakfast by the way which included scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits w/sausage gravy besides all the other things found in a continental breakfast. It was the birthday party she had been dreaming of and much more. My thanks to the staff for making it happen. They were all so nice and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank rebecca e
Reviewed December 22, 2011

this was a really nice time in this hotel!
everybody was friendly and helpful, anytime the personal pay
attention to the guests

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We tried to stay at this hotel in July 2011. This was a huge mistake! The first room we were given, 221 had a very squeaky Air conditioning unit. We took out bags back to the front desk and ask for another room.
The desk clerk was not friendly and grudgingly gave us another room 222. This was a nice enough room except for the other couple we walked in on.
Returning to the front desk the clerk informed us that we should just have taken the first room we were given. The clerk then sent us to room 120. The Hotel must keep this room to scare people off; the room smelled like there was a dead body in the room. Going back to the front desk we were told if we did not like the hotel we could stay someplace else. We did.

This hotel is very convenient to my parents’ house, so we decided to give them one more chance. When I called to make a reservation, I was informed that I still had an outstanding balance of $129.26 from my previous stay. I had canceled this charge on my credit card for obvious reasons. We will not be using this hotel ever again. Complaints to the holiday inn express chain about our first stay where never answered.

Room Tip: There is a bar accross the parking lot from the hotel. Somtimes it gets loud. Thr to stay on the no...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank FC_Travels
Reviewed December 18, 2011

The staff is exceptional from the manager to the cleaning staff. I would highly recommend this hotel. Right next to the Denver beltway, C 470, easy access to all Denver areas. It is located right next to the foot hills of the Rockies.

Why stay at a more expensive hotel and pay extra for internet access, use of hotel computer, breakfast, etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the foothills.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business