“Very enjoyable.”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
“Very enjoyable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

My wife and I had a very nice dinner experience. The staff was very helpful and patient in explaining the foods, spices and ingredients to us which was great because we both know nothing about food from this part of the world.

The decor is nice, appropriately ethnic but not fancy or ostentatious.

The spice levels are from 1-10 for um, Americans, and 1-40 for experienced Indian diners. The food was very tasty. We ordered a combo dinner platter which is created for two. It was great to have a variety of fare to sample. The Naan bread is wonderful.

Also, it was really nice to try some Indian cocktails with their spicy and floral notes.

Really nice, we'll be back.

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Good but not the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

They have good ok indian food. Sometimes its like really bad. Its considerably cheap buffet though with good options.

Visited September 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Very nice...pleasant service...flavorful, spicy food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We hadn't been to this restaurant in a few years....remembered it as "pretty good" but nothing special, but this time we thought it was really wonderful. We had two types of naan bread, the onion and the cheese, both were great. As was the mulligatawny soup, very flavorful without being overpowering. I tried a "salty" Lassi, a delicious, unusual drink that must be yogurt based...will try the "sweet" one next time just out of curiosity. My son tried the Mango Lassi.....incredibly good. Two of us ordered chicken entrees, my son got a lamb and shrimp dish, which sounded odd to me but it was probably my most favorite of the three...and all were great to begin with. All entrees were served with a side of saffron (I believe it was saffron) rice. The people who ran it were nice, efficient and accommodating - a pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Above average food. Got the onion appetizer that was amazing with two great sauces. Then our entrees with moist chicken in a creamy semi spicy tomato sauce. Fantastic little restaurant!!

• Visited September 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“must go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We love indian food. We love going especially at noon time for the buffet. Anytime is great but you get a varitey of foods at lunch. Ask for heat and try the Garlic Naan bread! Yum I am making myself want to go soon again.

Visited April 2013