“so tasty and delish!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Yum Yum Yum!
The best Indian food I've had in a really long time! A little tricky to find, but well worth the hunt!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This place is a little hard to find, hidden in the plaza off Park Meadows drive, but we eventually managed to spot the entrance behind green tomatoes restaurant. We went to a weekend lunch buffet at India's clay oven and even though the place was empty due to a snow storm, all the food was fresh and tasty. There was a section with salad ingredients, three types of deserts, two types of chicken, goat dish, rice, spinach, naans and several other dishes as well. It was probably the largest selection I have ever seen at lunch buffet in an Indian restaurant. And it was only $9.95 for weekend lunch and $8.95 for a weekday lunch. Dinner menu also seemed reasonably priced and was quite extensive. The service was quick and courteous. I would definitely be back if I am in the area again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The naan is awesome. If it is your first time with Indian food, get the Chicken Tikka Masala or Chicken Saag (Vegetarian options for these are available!) The service is awesome, they do get packed during dinner time. I Love having one of the best Indian restaurants I've been to so close!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I love the food here. What I love most is if they make a dish a manner that is not my preference, they will alter it. Next time I come, I remind them of how I like it and they will make it that way. I have been to India 5-6 times and know my Indian food. These folks are worth a try. Their food has been improving rather than going downhill like Namaste. They also have a great buffet and bring out fresh naan and other items when you come so they are fresh. I think you will enjoy getting to know these people. I also enjoy going to a good family owned restaurant vs. an overpriced chain.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family and I go to this restaurant and even take out often. Great food - the chef is a native and really good! The service can sometimes be slow, especially when they are busy, but well worth the wait.