“Solid Indian”

Ranked #58 of 430 Restaurants in Littleton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I eat here occasionally. The menu has all the good stuff. I don't care for their buffet. Best dishes are tikka masala, korma, and curry.
Food is average to above avg.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Loved the cusine, but restarurant needs a little more lighting.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

The sign outside says Foods of Nepal and India. The lunch buffet is wonderful and a bargain at only $8.99. The assortment changes each day but it is always delicious, it's not too bland but not too spicy either. The big surprise today was the Sweet Potatoes Masala. The sweet potatoes had been roasted in the Tandoori oven and then simmered in a delicious masala sauce. Every dish we tried had a distinct and different flavor sauce. Fresh Nan bread was delivered right to our table. And because I mentioned my birthday my boyfriend and I each got a complimentary cup of their signature chai tea.

We have never been disappointed by a meal at this restaurant hidden in the back of a strip center.

1  Thank RVChef