“Fantastic Food and Variety”
Review of Silver Creek Diner - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food and Variety”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We have been eating at this small family-owned restaurant for over a year now and have never had a bad meal! We eat here at least once every 2 weeks because it is convenient to where we live and the food is good and there is a nice variety of options on the menu. They serve their breakfast items all day, but they also have a nice selection of salads, burgers, sandwiches and dinner entrees. They also offer a "small portions" menu for adults so you can get smaller meals when you are not that hungry. Their prices are very reasonable for the amount of food served. My favorite meal is any of their burgers because both the burger and the fries taste homemade! Neither the burger nor the fries have ever been greasy and the fries are always piping hot. I also love their breakfast choices and all that I have ordered have been delicious. I have always had excellent service from the waitstaff and found it be a very relaxing and enjoyable place to have a great meal.

• Visited November 2012

Denver, Colorado
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My family and I eat at the Silver Creek Diner a few times a month. It can be busy on Sunday mornings after Church hours but I promise it is worth the wait. It is a family owned place with great food and great service.

I love the hash browns and order a side of them no matter if I order breakfast or not. The burgers are great and the salmon burger is my husband's favorite. Breakfast burritos are also really good - great green chili.

The prices are VERY affordable and family friendly. They also have 2 nice flat screen t.v.s on the wall which my family appreciates during football season!

• Visited July 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Been here many times. Hamburgers or the fish & chips are great. Nice waitstaff. Now if I can just remember the name. :)

Dunlap, IL
“Good for bar food, but this wasn't a bar.”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We went in a party of 4. Orders: Cheeseburger, BLT, Chicken Fried steak, Ham and Cheese melt. 3 of the 4 orders were good (hard to mess up a BLT), but the burger was ordered well done and came medium. Sent it back, came back still a little pink in spots, but I ate it anyway. Fries were good, and they offered a fresh fruit cup in place of fries (hey, this is healthy Colorado!) The fruit cup was great - kiwi, strawberries, grapes, mango, mandarin oranges - but just a tad small. A GREAT alternative to fries, though it took our waitress a few minutes to remember this was even an option (and it wasn't on the menu). On our waitress: she mumbled a lot, and joked around in an uncomfortably casual way. Not really appreciated much, but she did take back my burger without much fuss. Wish I could have understood what she said.
So all in all, good food at reasonable prices. Just order your burger extra crispy.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank westwardh0
Perth, Australia
“Best Burgers in the whole world! (well I think so!)”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This little out of the way place really knows how to cook a burger. They are absolutely delish, from the specially toasted buns to the meat cooked exactly like you want it, the sauteed onions, and the toppings you most desire. The fries are hand cut and cooked just like you would at home and come out all golden and crispy. Amazing. Every time we have to leave the country for awhile, we like to come back here and enjoy a great American classic.

• Visited August 2011