“Great concept”

Ranked #253 of 422 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
“Great concept”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Looks like the trend in quick food is walking and looking they the glass to tell a server what toppings you want! Have not seen Mediterranean done this way until today! Good idea!

• Visited September 2013

“This place should franchise”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

This is Med food in a fast fresh restaurant concept. I really liked it. The price was good $8 for a shwarma and drink. I guess the word is getting out on this place bc there were 22 people in line at 11:45. The food prep folks were energetic and offered a sample or two.

Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Middle Eastern Fast Food!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Quick, tasteful Middle Eastern Foods. Hummus, pita, etc. Pleasant atmosphere, well priced and great portions.

Visited February 2012
West Des Moines, Iowa
“Wow, my taste buds were thrilled”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I loves me some mediterranean food and saw this place as we were touring the area. My wife wasn't really hungry but I thought it looked like it was worth a look. 20$ later I had a huge bag full of delish. I got the falarma plate with hummus, babbaganush, tabolulie, and pretty much everything else. A side of falafal was good but had a bitter after taste. The Chicken bowl I got for my kid was also very tasty. The steak was tender and juicy as was the portabello mushroom. In fact everything on the plate was bursting with fresh flavors and perfect texture and temperature. It was so good that I tracked down another one of these in Boulder while we were there.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank nahdogg
“Good food and fast service, nice...”
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Good food and fast service, nice atmosphere. A must-try!