“I love their food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a great local establishment offering yummy Mexican food. If your lucky you can sit on their patio and enjoy a delicious margarita along with the chips, salsa and bean dip they bring as a courtesy. The service and food are consistent making this a great close by treat.

There are newer reviews for Carlos Miguels

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I went here for the first time today for a coworkers going away lunch. The folks working at the front desk were friendly as it took awhile for everyone in our party to arrive. Above average Mexican food. Nice and clean inside. Not the fastest service but I don't usually go out to eat so they can hurry me along. I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Both meals were cold and had almost no flavor. We tried to tell the manager but he couldn't stop running around long enough to listen.

Service was the worst. Once we were served we were ignored. That would be okay if the food was at least palatable. Stay away

Reviewed July 28, 2013

What a waste of restaurant space in Highlands Ranch. This place is awful! A basic Margarita costs $7.50 on a Sunday afternoon.
We watched server after server - pass us by w/o an offer to serve us. Had to wave someone down to get service.
Food was blah and not seasoned at all. No sour cream on the taco - looks like they consider sour cream a side - and charge $1.75 for it. Outrageous!
No lunch menu on weekends, only Mon - Fri. this means you pay $13.95 for a combo platter - way over-priced.
Save your money and go elsewhere.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was far more than I expected out of a strip mall restaurant. The napkins were real linens. The tables were set like works of art.
I tried the Big Bertha Burrito and a House Margarita off the luncheon menu. The burrito was big. It included runny refried beans and Spanish rice. I used some of the salsa that came with the chips to liven up the rice a bit. I was only able to finish half of the burrito. It did have a good flavor with the ground beef version. The Strawberry Margarita was big for the small price. I don't think there was any booze in the margarita is the problem. I asked for a glass of water also. It was served in a very nice glass.
The server seemed very uninspired, and seemed to use a canned routine. The black outfit she had on added to the gloominess of her disposition. I feel for her; I would have been uninspired if all I had to wear was black in such a festive environment.
There was little atmosphere resembling a Mexican restaurant. It was more like an American steakhouse and bar with all the finery on the tables.
Yes, I would return and I do recommend trying this at least once. It is an exceptional value for the money on the luncheon menu.

1  Thank qnodmd