“Best Mexican food in town”
Review of Carlos Miguels

Carlos Miguels
Ranked #80 of 424 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Centennial,Colorado
“Best Mexican food in town”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Carlos Miguels never disappoints, and we eat there frequently, usually several times a month. The food is always fresh, well seasoned, and very tasty. They have no problem refilling the complimentary chips, salsa, and bean dip as often as you wish. This restaurant has a hands-on owner, which probably makes a lot of difference since the facilities are always spotless, the dishes are clean, and the service is great.

• Visited October 2012

Casper, Wyoming
“Very Good Service & Atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We had a fine luncheon meal at Carlos Miguel's, of Chicken Quesadilla ( excellent) & Tilapia ( somewhat salty with a very spicy cream sauce. The presentation and Service was Outstanding. It earns its reputation as one of the Top Mexican eateries in Denver. Very pleased.

Littleton, Colorado
“Delicious, Friendly, Awesome!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

What can I really say about Carlos Miguels? Hubby and I have been going here (along with family and friends) for over 4 years. I have NEVER walked out disappointed!
I tend to be on the picky side with mexican food, having grown up in SW Colorado, surrounded by great little mexican joints and homestyle cooking. Honestly, upon moving to Denver I was crestfallen that I couldn't find anything that I considered to be "real" mexican food, after a year.
One day, we decided to give the place and try and we never looked back!
The food is absolutely wonderful. It's flavorful, and REAL. The Flan is flat out awesome. I haven't had a single thing on the menu that wasn't great, truly.
The atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. And the staff is great. They treat you like family. It took us a whopping one trip, before we got hugs and handshakes from the owner and staff every time we went in. They truly make us feel welcome and like part of the family and like they care everytime. The service is great as well.
I encourage anyone and everyone to stop in at this little gem!

La Jolla, California
“Great food at a great price”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We eat here regularly. It has a wonderful atmoshpere and good food. They also have a patio if you like. We go here every other month and the food is consistently good quality. Chips and salsa and refried beans to kick it off and great margaritas too! Staff is always very friendly.
I don't like the extra charge for sour cream but a small price to pay for this wonderful restaurant.

Denver, Colorado
“So happy to eat here...great mexican!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I used to go to the Carlos Miguel's down in Colorado Springs. I almost cried tears of happiness when i heard there was one in Littleton. Pretty good service, great food. Chips and Salsa come with a refried bean dip that is delicious. Most mexican restaurants dont have anything like this. If you are in Littleton, specifically not too far from Ken Carl area, eat here!